Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie 17:46 - Jun 21 with 3158 viewssaint68

22, sadoldgit, DorsetIan,thisscypteredsaint,kentsouthampton have absolutely nothing to say about the barbaric attack on this soil resulting in multiple deaths and severe life threatening injuries...

What a horrid bunch they make.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 17:48]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:56 - Jun 22 with 848 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:43 - Jun 22 by saint68

I've read your posts and found them to be argumentative and anything but compassionate or damning of Saturday evenings events..you just swerve avoid deflect and that's pretty much it.

You read into things whatever you like but as long as you keep running things through your own right wing filter you will continue to be stuck in your own little bubble.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:04 - Jun 22 with 842 viewsDorsetIan

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:07 - Jun 22 by saint68

It happens far to often in this country, wouldn't you agree.

Murder, yes.
Terrorism, yes.
All over the world.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:09 - Jun 22 with 838 viewsDorsetIan

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:30 - Jun 22 by saint68

They are to blind to see that their attitudes and beliefs will enable sections of society that want to eradicate our very existence.

Clueless sheep is what they are.

And no doubt rather than accepting there is a real issue growing stronger every year in this country and throughout the civilised western world, they will just label anyone who sees that as a racist, Nazi, Xenophobe or some other manner of incorrect insult.

No need for insults. You’re just terribly ignorant, extremely prejudiced, and with a psychotic attachment to the truth of your own half-baked ideas.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:19 - Jun 22 with 830 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:43 - Jun 22 by saint68

I've read your posts and found them to be argumentative and anything but compassionate or damning of Saturday evenings events..you just swerve avoid deflect and that's pretty much it.

I will spell it out for you one last time as this is beyond pathetic.

I find the Reading murders abhorrent.

I find all murders abhorrent.

Do you understand these statements? I really don’t think that I can make it any clearer for you.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:23 - Jun 22 with 828 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:09 - Jun 22 by DorsetIan

No need for insults. You’re just terribly ignorant, extremely prejudiced, and with a psychotic attachment to the truth of your own half-baked ideas.

Insults...clueless sheep .as opposed to jack boot wearing Nazi or fundamentalist extremist..uuummm let's mull that over shall we!!

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 20:11 - Jun 22 with 803 viewssaint22

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:44 - Jun 22 by saint68

Pathetic

Clueless sheep mate you said it
Tell me this do you squirm watching the footballers taking a knee at the start of each game
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 20:20 - Jun 22 with 797 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 20:11 - Jun 22 by saint22

Clueless sheep mate you said it
Tell me this do you squirm watching the footballers taking a knee at the start of each game

I squirm at your continued attempts at lying on a football forum about your fantasy life...pathetic.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 11:59 - Jun 23 with 721 viewsthissceptredsaint

I think many mainstream moderate uglies dont go on threads like the Reading one because you know you won't get a condemnation of the muders in good faith, you know it's just an excuse to use the horrible death to spread further hate and therefore they don't want to indulge it. I try avoiding those threads on here.

I wonder if saint68 will respect any families wishes not to spread anti islamic hate using their loss if they do so request it
Login to get fewer ads

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 13:10 - Jun 23 with 696 viewsgeezershoong1

I see a lot of posts on the internet from people who decry racism at every opportunity but in the same breath say BJ can't be PM becasue he has Russian ancestors...

Bizarre,

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 15:11 - Jun 23 with 674 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 13:10 - Jun 23 by geezershoong1

I see a lot of posts on the internet from people who decry racism at every opportunity but in the same breath say BJ can't be PM becasue he has Russian ancestors...

Bizarre,

He was born in America and has a lot of genetic links to the US, but I am less worried about his bloodline than I am about his total incompetence.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 23:08 - Jun 23 with 652 viewsthissceptredsaint

People only bring up his origins to highlight his hypocrisy
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 10:59 - Jun 25 with 587 viewsgeezershoong1

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 23:08 - Jun 23 by thissceptredsaint

People only bring up his origins to highlight his hypocrisy

Fighting hypocrisy with hypocrisy doesn't work.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024