Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't open the schools!!!! 10:21 - Jun 25 with 2156 viewsBoris_

Far too dangerous to open the schools, the parents and teachers said.

Meanwhile life outside of school is completely normal, parents are kicking their kids out for the day to mix in large groups with their friends whilst the parents sup cheap wine in the garden.

Other parents cram the kids in to the car and take them to packed beaches.

Parents aren't bothered about the virus and their kids catching it etc ( and so they shouldn't be, the facts show that to this date, only 2 people under the age of 16 have died from Covid. Around 30 children have died from Pneumonia. A similar amount from Suicide, similar amount from RTA's...)

Unions shout and scream about how it's unsafe for kids at school, backed up by teachers who will do anything to ride this out until they take their 'well deserved' 6 week holiday.

Now the 'outrage' at kids going back to school has been exposed as faux, perhaps the Unions should stop playing politics and parents should stop being lazy and get their children back to school where they should be?

This virus has exposed a pandemic of workshy people who want to do as little as possible and an addiction to furlough benefits.

Stop all benefits now and make people go back to work and kids go back to school.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 10:29]

Poll: Claude Puel

Don't open the schools!!!! on 10:52 - Jun 26 with 499 viewsBoris_

Don't open the schools!!!! on 10:50 - Jun 26 by thissceptredsaint

Covid is spiking in schools, the unions and parents were right.
Boris you are wrong

Proof? Or are you just making it up because you don't want to go back to work?

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:10 - Jun 26 with 479 viewsBoris_

Don't open the schools!!!! on 10:36 - Jun 26 by Bison

My wife works in a school and my youngest goes to a different school. They have already , off their own backs , arranged for all years to go back in some capacity.

I guess your local schools are crap or lacking in initiative , blaming the government don't cut it for me as I can see what can be achieved where there is a will to make it work.

Exactly. All so 'desperate' to go back yet teachers and parents sitting on their hands doing nothing and just saying 'government haven't told us how to' whilst completely refusing to use their own initiative.

It is the middle of summer and virtually every Primary School has extensive grounds where temporary outdoor structures could be built.

Meanwhile there is temporary structures such as marquees etc and generators sitting empty all over the country due to weddings, festivals and events etc not being able to take place.

If parents were that desperate to get their kids back I am sure they could use their initiative as well or help build these other spaces.

The social distance advice is down to 1 metre with effect of next week.

Blaming it on the government not spoon feeding them just shows what a wet, weak and needy generation we have coming through.

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:14 - Jun 26 with 477 viewsSadoldgit

Schools should not have to sort themselves out. From day 1 of the closures the government should have sat down with the teacher’s unions and worked out a properly planned phased return. Things like funding for marquees, ports cabins or whatever else was needed to facilitate a safe return for the pupils, teachers, ancillary workers and parents.

As it is we have the usual chaos which has been the governments modus operandi through this pandemic.

The reason beaches were crowded and that people are having street parties is that a great many people stopped listening to the government weeks ago. They have no authority and have lost what little credibility they had in the eyes of the great unwashed.

The shambles continues.
Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:21 - Jun 26 with 473 viewsBoris_

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:14 - Jun 26 by Sadoldgit

Schools should not have to sort themselves out. From day 1 of the closures the government should have sat down with the teacher’s unions and worked out a properly planned phased return. Things like funding for marquees, ports cabins or whatever else was needed to facilitate a safe return for the pupils, teachers, ancillary workers and parents.

As it is we have the usual chaos which has been the governments modus operandi through this pandemic.

The reason beaches were crowded and that people are having street parties is that a great many people stopped listening to the government weeks ago. They have no authority and have lost what little credibility they had in the eyes of the great unwashed.

The shambles continues.

What are teachers being paid for then if they can't think for themselves? You're another wet and weak snowflake sympathiser ( as well as one yourself )

Every school is different and it's impossible for the government to give advice that fits for all. One school will have 600 pupils in the middle of a city, in an old victorian building with tiny rooms. Another one will have 100 pupils, open plan/extendable classrooms and 20 acres of land.

Do you expect the government to publish 17,000 different advice documents for each separate school? Or perhaps maybe the headteachers and parents that are apparently so desperate to go back should use their initiative a little bit?

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:29 - Jun 26 with 468 viewsBison

The shambles continues.

"Schools should not have to sort themselves out."

So true Soggy , they should be able to go up the chain of command to the very top to decide where to put a chair. I guess my example is a bad one then where school teachers , head masters , governors and parents where I live have decided to not wait and put the kids well being at the heart of the issue and come up with a solution.

What would be the point of a government if everyone used their own initiative , we pay for these fools to control every aspect of our lives and at the moment they are just suggesting what we should do and not enforcing it through fines or jail sentences .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:37 - Jun 26 with 460 viewsChesham_Saint

The shambles continues.

Teachers’ Unions? What’s the point of head teachers and school governers then?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:42 - Jun 26 with 440 viewscocklebreath

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:10 - Jun 26 by Boris_

Exactly. All so 'desperate' to go back yet teachers and parents sitting on their hands doing nothing and just saying 'government haven't told us how to' whilst completely refusing to use their own initiative.

It is the middle of summer and virtually every Primary School has extensive grounds where temporary outdoor structures could be built.

Meanwhile there is temporary structures such as marquees etc and generators sitting empty all over the country due to weddings, festivals and events etc not being able to take place.

If parents were that desperate to get their kids back I am sure they could use their initiative as well or help build these other spaces.

The social distance advice is down to 1 metre with effect of next week.

Blaming it on the government not spoon feeding them just shows what a wet, weak and needy generation we have coming through.

So whilst home schooling and working me and the wife should be at the school building temporary classrooms etc? Fook off boris

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:44 - Jun 26 with 438 viewsBoris_

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:42 - Jun 26 by cocklebreath

So whilst home schooling and working me and the wife should be at the school building temporary classrooms etc? Fook off boris

FFS don't be such a sap. Would take no more than a day.

Gaddddddd every excuse under the sun for not getting the schools back open, haven't you?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:46 - Jun 26 with 435 viewsSadoldgit

Don't open the schools!!!! on 11:37 - Jun 26 by Chesham_Saint

Teachers’ Unions? What’s the point of head teachers and school governers then?

You could get all teachers and everyone else together if you wanted to, but isn’t the point of the various unions sending representatives so that you don’t need thousands of people in one place at once?
Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:47 - Jun 26 with 435 viewscocklebreath

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:44 - Jun 26 by Boris_

FFS don't be such a sap. Would take no more than a day.

Gaddddddd every excuse under the sun for not getting the schools back open, haven't you?

I want them open you plum. 6 teachers are apparently extremely vulnerable whatever that means.

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:49 - Jun 26 with 434 viewsBoris_

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:47 - Jun 26 by cocklebreath

I want them open you plum. 6 teachers are apparently extremely vulnerable whatever that means.

You went to the beach you plum!

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:52 - Jun 26 with 433 viewscocklebreath

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:49 - Jun 26 by Boris_

You went to the beach you plum!

And I had a lovely time in the sea with the kids, came into no contact with other people.

Don't open the schools!!!! on 18:59 - Jun 26 with 408 viewsChesham_Saint

Don't open the schools!!!! on 15:46 - Jun 26 by Sadoldgit

You could get all teachers and everyone else together if you wanted to, but isn’t the point of the various unions sending representatives so that you don’t need thousands of people in one place at once?

No. The point here is that Head Teachers run schools (with the help of their governers) in the best interests of their students and the school The union acts in the best interests of their members which is not the same thing at all.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024