Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Claus 18:09 - Jul 6 with 4624 viewsBoris_

I see Southamptons finest is dishing out the cash again. Regardless of what the leftie loons on here say, one of the things the government have to be credited for is the financial support they have given to BUSINESS and individuals.

Looking forward to the stamp duty holiday as I'm in the process of moving so that will save loads. Hoping the rumours of it not being implemented until Autumn aren't true though, as I'll just stall completing for a few months if so.

Poll: Claude Puel

Rishi Claus on 08:34 - Jul 10 with 1426 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Claus on 08:21 - Jul 10 by saint22

No extra relief for those of us buying upwards of 500k tho!!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 8:26]

Not very bright are you Loz

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rishi Claus on 08:40 - Jul 10 with 1412 viewsBoris_

When you're living a fantasy you should really do some research Benny. Someone buying a house over £500k will get £15,000 off their Stamp Duty bill.

You're a very rubbish fantasist, aren't you?

Rishi Claus on 08:53 - Jul 10 with 1401 viewsDellHero_Would

Did you make the call to Sky pal?

IQ22

Poll: Wearing a mask

Rishi Claus on 09:01 - Jul 10 with 1384 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 17:58 - Jul 8 by cocklebreath

I would have thought a BUSINESS man of your calibre wouldn’t be buying a house for less than 500k

That's not good BUSINESS sense. No need to spend more than £500k on your family home.

Gonna snap up a Buy To Let during Rishi's Summer Super Sale as well.

Rishi Claus on 09:42 - Jul 10 with 1368 viewsBuggalugs

Rishi Claus on 09:01 - Jul 10 by Boris_

That's not good BUSINESS sense. No need to spend more than £500k on your family home.

Gonna snap up a Buy To Let during Rishi's Summer Super Sale as well.

Sanity not vanity

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Rishi Claus on 09:42 - Jul 10 with 1367 viewsSadoldgit

There are always plenty of people looking to make money off the back of National disasters. They are usually of the right wing persuasions too. Fill yer boots Doris.
Rishi Claus on 09:45 - Jul 10 with 1367 viewsBuggalugs

You never fail to disappoint

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Rishi Claus on 10:20 - Jul 10 with 1352 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 09:42 - Jul 10 by Sadoldgit

There are always plenty of people looking to make money off the back of National disasters. They are usually of the right wing persuasions too. Fill yer boots Doris.

Investing my £50k bounce back loan in to a property is a fantastic BUSINESS proposition.

The government lending me £50k at almost interest free so I can get a Buy To Let mortgage is very much appreciated. You've got to love Rishi.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 10:20]

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Claus on 12:48 - Jul 10 with 1313 viewsSadoldgit

So upwards of half a million people across the planet have lost their lives to this dreadful virus and it has decimated economies of all nations, yet Doris comes in here regularly playing down the level of seriousness, slagging off teachers and those terrified to go back to work because they don’t eat to become infected and now he is bragging about how much he will benefit financially whilst others have been financially crippled and more and more people are becoming reliant on foodbacks.

So much for we are all in this together and little wonder why so many Tories are seen as money grabbing selfish barstewards.
Rishi Claus on 12:51 - Jul 10 with 1312 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 12:48 - Jul 10 by Sadoldgit

So upwards of half a million people across the planet have lost their lives to this dreadful virus and it has decimated economies of all nations, yet Doris comes in here regularly playing down the level of seriousness, slagging off teachers and those terrified to go back to work because they don’t eat to become infected and now he is bragging about how much he will benefit financially whilst others have been financially crippled and more and more people are becoming reliant on foodbacks.

So much for we are all in this together and little wonder why so many Tories are seen as money grabbing selfish barstewards.

If you need to rent my new bounce back house, I'll give you a 10% TUI discount.

Also, you are welcome to come and have a cup of tea in my Rishi Botanical Gardens any time once they are completed, as long as you bring the biscuits.

Rishi Claus on 15:50 - Jul 10 with 1277 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi Claus on 12:51 - Jul 10 by Boris_

If you need to rent my new bounce back house, I'll give you a 10% TUI discount.

Also, you are welcome to come and have a cup of tea in my Rishi Botanical Gardens any time once they are completed, as long as you bring the biscuits.

No thanks, but thanks for the offer Doris. I’ll stick with the paupers and plebs and moan about the nouveau riche ;)
Rishi Claus on 15:59 - Jul 10 with 1274 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rishi Claus on 07:47 - Jul 12 with 1168 viewssaint22

Rishi Claus on 08:34 - Jul 10 by Bicester_North

Not very bright are you Loz

Rishi Claus on 08:56 - Jul 12 with 1137 viewsKennington

Rishi Claus on 10:20 - Jul 10 by Boris_

Investing my £50k bounce back loan in to a property is a fantastic BUSINESS proposition.

The government lending me £50k at almost interest free so I can get a Buy To Let mortgage is very much appreciated. You've got to love Rishi.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 10:20]

I’ve considered this, but house prices seem a bit volatile for my liking and I think they’ve got several percent more to fall before any stabilisation. Talk of 5-10% drops, so have to factor that in to the model.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Rishi Claus on 09:00 - Jul 12 with 1129 viewssaint68

Wow!!......BUSTED😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Rishi Claus on 09:01 - Jul 12 with 1127 viewssaint68

Rishi Claus on 13:49 - Jul 8 by Boris_

I absolutely am Soppy! Just called the landscapers and getting the garden done with the money I've saved instead. What a wonderful gift from Rishi, I'll look out to my landscaped garden whilst having my morning cup of tea and always be reminded of what a wonderful government we had through this pandemic.

Classic 😂

Rishi Claus on 09:03 - Jul 12 with 1121 viewssaint68

Rishi Claus on 09:42 - Jul 10 by Sadoldgit

So bitter, you really are a sad little sausage.

Rishi Claus on 10:13 - Jul 12 with 1084 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi Claus on 09:03 - Jul 12 by saint68

So bitter, you really are a sad little sausage.

There’s nothing little about my sausage!
Rishi Claus on 12:11 - Jul 12 with 1052 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Claus on 07:47 - Jul 12 by saint22

What do you mean by this?

Rishi Claus on 09:47 - Aug 14 with 908 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 23:06 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

Unless we all pile out between Mondays and Wednesdays to save our ten quids (but then they have chosen those days because people don’t usually eat out until the end of the week).

Oh dear Soppy. Looks like you're wrong again.

Pretty much every pub and restaurant are fully booked between Monday and Wednesday. I tried to book somewhere nice to eat this week between Monday and Wednesday and everywhere was booked - even next week is booked up.

You also predicted that nobody would go out on Thursday... I went out to ThaiKhun in West Quay last night and it was packed. I asked our waitress and she said that the last week has been one of their busiest weeks on record and the only day they are quieter is on a Sunday.

Do you ever get anything right?

Rishi Claus on 11:13 - Aug 14 with 880 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi Claus on 09:47 - Aug 14 by Boris_

Pretty much every pub and restaurant are fully booked between Monday and Wednesday. I tried to book somewhere nice to eat this week between Monday and Wednesday and everywhere was booked - even next week is booked up.

You also predicted that nobody would go out on Thursday... I went out to ThaiKhun in West Quay last night and it was packed. I asked our waitress and she said that the last week has been one of their busiest weeks on record and the only day they are quieter is on a Sunday.

Tell that to the landlord of my local who is busy three nights a week at the moment and paying staff to do very little the rest of the week.
Rishi Claus on 11:18 - Aug 14 with 875 viewssaint22

Rishi Claus on 09:47 - Aug 14 by Boris_

Let’s see how busy eateries are when the offer expires and September comes pal
Everyone in this country seems to love a freebie don’t they??
Rishi Claus on 12:15 - Aug 14 with 845 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Claus on 11:18 - Aug 14 by saint22

Not you though eh Ben?
Hang on, you were complaining that you thought you wouldn’t get stamp duty benefit for £500k + property.

Rishi Claus on 12:20 - Aug 14 with 836 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 11:18 - Aug 14 by saint22

Will it be the governments fault if people don't want to go out for dinner in September then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024