Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Release 2020/21 Home Kit 09:45 - Jul 8 with 704 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52584/saints-release-202

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Release 2020/21 Home Kit on 10:53 - Jul 8 with 650 viewsSaintsforeverj

Totally agree. I bought the shirts from 2 years ago with the red and white stripes for 10 pounds in the sale. I won't be buying this one. Not saying it doesn't look good but Saints should be red and white stripes imo.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 10:54]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Release 2020/21 Home Kit on 12:05 - Jul 8 with 588 viewsSonicBoom

I like it. We have departed from stripes a few times over the years and if we are going to do that then the sash is always a good choice.
It's way way better than the last two home kits which were an awful combination of badges, stripes, and black panels.

The only downside is the huge Lander logo and the Chinese writing that makes it look rather messy.
Saints Release 2020/21 Home Kit on 13:19 - Jul 8 with 537 viewsclunk76

Thats the best kit they've had for a long time.
It will be the first shirt i've purchased for several years. Nice!
Saints Release 2020/21 Home Kit on 17:19 - Jul 8 with 437 viewsTripleNiemi

Saints Release 2020/21 Home Kit on 12:05 - Jul 8 by SonicBoom

I like it. We have departed from stripes a few times over the years and if we are going to do that then the sash is always a good choice.
It's way way better than the last two home kits which were an awful combination of badges, stripes, and black panels.

The only downside is the huge Lander logo and the Chinese writing that makes it look rather messy.

I don't mind the Lander / Chinese logo but hate the Saints badge. It's almost a spin back to the 90's. I actually prefer the badge straight onto the shirt with no shield or background and always like the white ball with no black.

Mind you the kits (aap red / gold) plus a few others where the badge was one colour was the bollőx. Hate to say this, but i actually preferred some kits that weren't red and white stripes.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024