Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be linked with signing Ings? 22:50 - Jul 10 with 683 viewsBicester_North

Bound to be speculation in the press when the season’s over. Although I hope he would’t want to move there would only be the usual top 6 that he’s linked with or likely to want to join
Liverpool- no chance
Man City- no chance unless Jesus is shipped out, but can’t see him being a Guardiola signing
Man United- they seem to have too much quality up front to be interested
Spurs- possibly but he’d always be back up to Kane

The most likely ones are Arsenal if they sell Aubamayeng or more so Chelsea as they are short of options.

Money always talks but unless he’s likely to be selected week in week out would he really want to move?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who will be linked with signing Ings? on 06:12 - Jul 11 with 615 viewsarfurdent

Wigan

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Who will be linked with signing Ings? on 08:06 - Jul 11 with 573 viewsA1079

I am not renowned for outbursts of optimism but for no other reason than a gut feeling, I think he will be with us next season but if he has a good one and we as a club have a mediocre one I can see him moving on next summer. But, as you say, if someone came in and offered loads of money, then given our clubs tendency to take the money to fill a financial gap it could not be ruled out.
Who will be linked with signing Ings? on 09:21 - Jul 11 with 518 viewssaint68

Apparently Kane isn't a happy camper and if he was to want away then The North London Yobbos would seem like a suitor...

I think if the club show a willingness to strengthen then Ings will remain at the club for the rest of his career.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024