Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another u-turn 18:08 - Jul 14 with 1486 viewsSadoldgit

Now a u-turn on the 5G plan with Huawei. Oops.
Yet another u-turn on 21:24 - Jul 15 with 377 viewsChesham_Saint

Yet another u-turn on 20:40 - Jul 15 by Sadoldgit

Read what I said. I said we were discussing a ridiculous decision (you might recall the fuss about it when it was made) and the subsequent u-turn.

What has changed since the decision was made? Has someone suddenly realised the security implications despite us knowing the implications when Johnson agreed the deal?

You are so busy firing childish abuse you completely miss the point of what people are saying. You just make yourself look silly Doris.

Not much of a winner really are you?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 20:44]

I think it's time we established just who is a winner and who isn't between you two.

Trouble is, how would we measure it? Wealth? Qualifications? Sexual prowess? Most away games?!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Yet another u-turn on 00:08 - Jul 16 with 340 viewsRon11

Yet another u-turn on 20:40 - Jul 15 by Sadoldgit

Read what I said. I said we were discussing a ridiculous decision (you might recall the fuss about it when it was made) and the subsequent u-turn.

What has changed since the decision was made? Has someone suddenly realised the security implications despite us knowing the implications when Johnson agreed the deal?

You are so busy firing childish abuse you completely miss the point of what people are saying. You just make yourself look silly Doris.

Not much of a winner really are you?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 20:44]

China has shown it's total disregard for human rights in Hong Kong and has contemptuously taken near zero responsibility for inflicting a viral pandemic on just about the whole world - all strangely enough, after January 20th this year. No doubt there have also been threats towards our country since Boris offered to take in 3 million Hong Kong residents.
But then of course that is the way the communist dictatorship operates.
Yet another u-turn on 08:13 - Jul 16 with 293 viewsSadoldgit

Yet another u-turn on 21:24 - Jul 15 by Chesham_Saint

I think it's time we established just who is a winner and who isn't between you two.

Trouble is, how would we measure it? Wealth? Qualifications? Sexual prowess? Most away games?!

You seem to measure it by whom people vote for.

A number of the national newspapers seem to find the governments ever changing advice about when and where to wear face masks confusing too. If being a “winner” in your or Doris’s eyes means supporting these inept clowns then I am quite happy to leave being a winner to the gullible fools who voted this shower in.
Yet another u-turn on 08:42 - Jul 16 with 284 viewsRon11

Yet another u-turn on 08:13 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

A number of the national newspapers seem to find the governments ever changing advice about when and where to wear face masks confusing too. If being a “winner” in your or Doris’s eyes means supporting these inept clowns then I am quite happy to leave being a winner to the gullible fools who voted this shower in.

So did you vote for Corbyn at the last general election?
Yet another u-turn on 08:56 - Jul 16 with 283 viewsRon11

Yet another u-turn on 08:13 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

May 16th
'Furious protestors have taken to the streets in their thousands across Europe as clashes with police break out in Germany, France, Spain and Austria. The protests have been launched in response to the handling of the Coronavirus pandemic by their national governments and the EU'
Yet another u-turn on 09:45 - Jul 16 with 271 viewssaint22

lets see how that plays out in the next year or so pal
Yet another u-turn on 10:08 - Jul 16 with 262 viewsSadoldgit

Yet another u-turn on 08:42 - Jul 16 by Ron11

So did you vote for Corbyn at the last general election?

What has that got to do with this shambolic government? Perhaps you need to read my post again.
Yet another u-turn on 10:13 - Jul 16 with 257 viewsJaySaint

Yet another u-turn on 10:08 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

What has that got to do with this shambolic government? Perhaps you need to read my post again.

you need to accept that you are an enabler for this government

own it

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024