Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Silva 09:38 - Jul 25 with 681 viewsChesham_Saint

I don’t usually give a toss about other teams’ players but David Silva deserves a mention. What a Brilliant player and a joy to watch. Modest and likeable too.

Of all the “imports” into the Premier League he (perhaps followed by Aguero) would be my first choice. Can you imagine him in a Saints shirt? Ok, Puel would have had him passing sideways (for “possibilities”) and Hughes probably have left him on the bench, but the reality is this guy would grace any team and anyone who loves the game should be sad to see him go.

I’m just glad he didn’t play for Liverpool or man u.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

David Silva on 09:49 - Jul 25 with 667 viewssolent_toffee

He’s a fantastic players isn’t he? City have been great to watch during the restart, probably the only team I’ve consistently watched.

Really looking forward to seeing how Foden can step into the Silva role in the next few years.
David Silva on 20:22 - Jul 27 with 413 viewsBlue

I don't get too attached to footballers, they tend to come and go all the time, but we really struck lucky with Zabaleta, Kompany, Aguero, and the man I regard as City's best ever player, El Mago, David Silva.

It's been an absolute delight to see this man grace the turf of Premier League and Champions League stadia for the last decade, it would be absolutely incredible were we to somehow bid him farewell as a Champions League winner, to complete his set of medals. I don't think it will happen, but we can all dream!

Still stood in the Kippax

David Silva on 20:29 - Jul 27 with 403 viewsJaySaint

Awesome player for club and country

Just so graceful on the ball and the league is a poorer place without him

Up there with the greats of the premier League era

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024