Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? 11:41 - Jul 26 with 1827 viewsJaySaint

[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 12:01]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 07:39 - Jul 27 with 1616 viewsChesham_Saint

A bizarre programme. You have to laugh at the absolute mongs basing their whole way of life on the “they took my grandad’s job” myth and the “we go to war from here” bollox.

Utterly pathetic.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 09:35 - Jul 27 with 1555 viewsSaintNick

I attempted to give the reasonable view to the programme, I thought our side cam out well whereas theirs showed their chips on their shoulders, repeatably starting each interview with we don't care about them down the road followed by a 10 minute rant about us that showed they think of nothing else

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 09:48 - Jul 27 with 1539 viewsJaySaint

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 09:35 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

I attempted to give the reasonable view to the programme, I thought our side cam out well whereas theirs showed their chips on their shoulders, repeatably starting each interview with we don't care about them down the road followed by a 10 minute rant about us that showed they think of nothing else

Agree with that.

Them lot down the road appear to not be taking playoff failure well. They are just bitter in all areas

https://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=804255

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 14:07 - Jul 27 with 1436 viewsSaintNick

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 09:48 - Jul 27 by JaySaint

Agree with that.

Them lot down the road appear to not be taking playoff failure well. They are just bitter in all areas

https://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=804255

I am truly shocked by the level of hatred and the lengths they will go to back up their arguments, I loved the one about the post office centre closing and moving to Southampton

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 17:30 - Jul 27 with 1353 viewsChesham_Saint

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 14:07 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

I am truly shocked by the level of hatred and the lengths they will go to back up their arguments, I loved the one about the post office centre closing and moving to Southampton

I assume that response was a bit tongue in cheek Nick? If not, you should try living in ‘bandit country’ (Stubbington/Fareham) as I did for many years (and sometimes still do) and you’d realise what a mind-numbingly feral, self- mythologising bunch of fecktards they really are.

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 18:42 - Jul 27 with 1295 viewsNumber_58

I'm baffled why they all get so excited about the David Norris goal. That point helped us get promoted and they still went down. I had a chat with a relatively well educated Pompey fan recently and even he was going on about how it stopped us winning the Championship. They're so stupid they would quite happily be in Division Three or Four as long as we're not winning anything. Bunch of freaks.
Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 1278 viewsChesham_Saint

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 18:42 - Jul 27 by Number_58

I'm baffled why they all get so excited about the David Norris goal. That point helped us get promoted and they still went down. I had a chat with a relatively well educated Pompey fan recently and even he was going on about how it stopped us winning the Championship. They're so stupid they would quite happily be in Division Three or Four as long as we're not winning anything. Bunch of freaks.

“....a relatively well educated pompey fan”?! Right next to the rocking horse droppings and flying pigs, one presumes...

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 19:59 - Jul 27 with 1227 viewsNumber_58

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 18:51 - Jul 27 by Chesham_Saint

“....a relatively well educated pompey fan”?! Right next to the rocking horse droppings and flying pigs, one presumes...

I said 'relatively'. That's not setting the bar very high.
Login to get fewer ads

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 20:35 - Jul 27 with 1200 viewsChesham_Saint

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 19:59 - Jul 27 by Number_58

I said 'relatively'. That's not setting the bar very high.

True!

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 21:09 - Jul 27 with 1169 viewsSaintNick

Nick - Do you remember much about being in this? on 17:30 - Jul 27 by Chesham_Saint

I assume that response was a bit tongue in cheek Nick? If not, you should try living in ‘bandit country’ (Stubbington/Fareham) as I did for many years (and sometimes still do) and you’d realise what a mind-numbingly feral, self- mythologising bunch of fecktards they really are.

I meant I found the comment hilarious and it just about summed them up, everything in their lives comes down to us, they have to try and convince themselves how superior they are by continuously telling the world how insignificant we are

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024