Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors 19:43 - Aug 6 with 738 viewsPatfromPoole

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 19:45 - Aug 6 with 734 viewsPatfromPoole

With our form being so good behind closed doors, I wondered whether fans would be prepared for a whole season being behind closed doors if it meant being able to watch us in Europe in the 2021/22 season.

I could cope without going next season and saving the cash for a European tour.....

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 20:02 - Aug 6 with 709 viewsBuggalugs

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 19:45 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

With our form being so good behind closed doors, I wondered whether fans would be prepared for a whole season being behind closed doors if it meant being able to watch us in Europe in the 2021/22 season.

I could cope without going next season and saving the cash for a European tour.....

Although I’ve renewed my season ticket, I’d rather not go to games with crowd restrictions in place, having to arrive early, wear masks etc, so in that respect, I probably shouldn’t have bothered renewing. However, I have missed going, although mainly to away games, but being honest, I’m really not looking forward to the reality of next season as a match going fan.

Therefore if you were to offer me a European campaign in 21/22 by writing off going to any games next season, I’d bite your hand off.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 20:58 - Aug 6 with 663 viewsPatfromPoole

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 20:02 - Aug 6 by Buggalugs

Although I’ve renewed my season ticket, I’d rather not go to games with crowd restrictions in place, having to arrive early, wear masks etc, so in that respect, I probably shouldn’t have bothered renewing. However, I have missed going, although mainly to away games, but being honest, I’m really not looking forward to the reality of next season as a match going fan.

Therefore if you were to offer me a European campaign in 21/22 by writing off going to any games next season, I’d bite your hand off.

Mmmm.

Know what you mean.

Doesn’t look like it’s going to be a bundle of joy going to games next season.

Watching games on TV behind closed doors wasn’t nearly as bad as I had feared. And it’s obviously enjoyable if Saints keep winning.

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:22 - Aug 6 with 646 viewsSaintsforeverj

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 20:02 - Aug 6 by Buggalugs

I am going to renew too I think. I would like the chance to be able to watch some games with the family, if we are allowed to, even if socially distanced. If we can't go or don't want to go, we get a refund anyway. Would rather go than not go. Nothing lost if we can't. We also get the 35 pound voucher. Have you received your voucher?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 21:55]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:29 - Aug 6 with 633 viewsBuggalugs

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:22 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

I am going to renew too I think. I would like the chance to be able to watch some games with the family, if we are allowed to, even if socially distanced. If we can't go or don't want to go, we get a refund anyway. Would rather go than not go. Nothing lost if we can't. We also get the 35 pound voucher. Have you received your voucher?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 21:55]

Nope, not heard a dickie re the voucher.

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:35 - Aug 6 with 629 viewsSaintNick

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:29 - Aug 6 by Buggalugs

Nope, not heard a dickie re the voucher.

Apparently they attach the details to the confirmation e mail when you renew

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:44 - Aug 6 with 620 viewsBuggalugs

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:35 - Aug 6 by SaintNick

Apparently they attach the details to the confirmation e mail when you renew

Just double checked and nothing attached or mentioned about it in my renewal confirmation. Not overly fussed to be honest, so will give them a few more weeks until I chase.

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:59 - Aug 6 with 607 viewsSaintsforeverj

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:44 - Aug 6 by Buggalugs

Just double checked and nothing attached or mentioned about it in my renewal confirmation. Not overly fussed to be honest, so will give them a few more weeks until I chase.

I know you get a choice between money off away travel, stadium tour and money for the shop. Has to be money off for the shop for me, as there is unlikely to be fans at away games, but wondered whether they give you a paper voucher or just credit on your account.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 22:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 22:11 - Aug 6 with 584 viewsBuggalugs

Finish in top 6 next season with whole season behind closed doors on 21:59 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

I know you get a choice between money off away travel, stadium tour and money for the shop. Has to be money off for the shop for me, as there is unlikely to be fans at away games, but wondered whether they give you a paper voucher or just credit on your account.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 22:00]

Just before I renewed I asked the question and they emailed me a link to complete. I presumed they’d email a voucher, but not heard anything since.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024