Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reed to Fulham very soon 23:05 - Aug 13 with 2277 viewsareasix

I had thought that due to the form he has showed at Fulham that we might have another look at him but I am told that the contract for him to move to Fulham is being drawn up at around £8m but negotiations are at an advanced stage.
Reed to Fulham very soon on 23:30 - Aug 13 with 2256 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Good stuff, it sounds like the club are doing things properly this window, clearing some out, freeing up some budget and getting the players Hassenhuttl really wants in.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Reed to Fulham very soon on 16:19 - Aug 15 with 1971 views1teeminants

Yep

All on Newsnow.👍

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Reed to Fulham very soon on 17:27 - Aug 15 with 1901 viewsareasix

Just gone on can’t find it confirming it ?

I confirmed the new CB had signed before anyone and that he had arrived in the uk and that our new FB had signed a contract before I saw it announced 72 hrs later. I have flagged up about a midfielder that they are trying to sign before it appeared anywhere I think and that 4 players will be gone from St Mary’s by kick off. I haven’t seen much activity from you yet here is hoping you can support me some time after Turkish moved to other channels and appears to be get pelters from others which I like to see every time he tries and claims an exclusive
Reed to Fulham very soon on 18:08 - Aug 15 with 1857 viewsButty101

Reed to Fulham very soon on 17:27 - Aug 15 by areasix

Just gone on can’t find it confirming it ?

I confirmed the new CB had signed before anyone and that he had arrived in the uk and that our new FB had signed a contract before I saw it announced 72 hrs later. I have flagged up about a midfielder that they are trying to sign before it appeared anywhere I think and that 4 players will be gone from St Mary’s by kick off. I haven’t seen much activity from you yet here is hoping you can support me some time after Turkish moved to other channels and appears to be get pelters from others which I like to see every time he tries and claims an exclusive

Are you really trying to take credit for breaking those 3 transfers that Everyman and his dog has known about. I want what ever you are smoking

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Reed to Fulham very soon on 18:20 - Aug 15 with 1841 viewsButty101

Reed to Fulham very soon on 16:19 - Aug 15 by 1teeminants

Yep

All on Newsnow.👍

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/07/25/mohammed-salisu-pens-southampton-contract Newnow 15mins before

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Reed to Fulham very soon on 18:44 - Aug 15 with 1793 viewsareasix

I am sorry I don’t scan every site for a message 15 mins before I logged it , and about arriving in the uk , and which day he was being revealed?
Reed to Fulham very soon on 20:16 - Aug 15 with 1688 viewsBazza

I’m not in the know and so am happy to read any valid updates on players no matter who mentions them first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024