Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
China crisis regarding sponsorship? 23:08 - Aug 15 with 3066 viewsButty101

The deal always seemed wishful thinking

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

China crisis regarding sponsorship? on 09:04 - Aug 17 with 580 viewsSonicBoom

I don't really get the sponsor situation. I know next to nothing about nothing but even I realised that this shirt deal seemed at best "odd".
The only trace of the sponsors was a website declaring that they hadn't actually started doing any business at all - so where were they going to get 7.5 million a year from?

I then heard various explanations of who they are and what they do but frankly it never made any sense. Even now - how are they pulling out of a three year deal at such short notice?
As someone said earlier Gao has made some good moves whilst at the club, but the lack of transparency has been strange from day 1.
I posted yesterday though that if we are to get new owners don't just assume that will be good news. The PL has been littered with owners who come in to a fanfare but actually are self serving and don't have the clubs best interests at heart.
China crisis regarding sponsorship? on 09:50 - Aug 17 with 539 viewsarfurdent

China crisis regarding sponsorship? on 09:04 - Aug 17 by SonicBoom

I don't really get the sponsor situation. I know next to nothing about nothing but even I realised that this shirt deal seemed at best "odd".
The only trace of the sponsors was a website declaring that they hadn't actually started doing any business at all - so where were they going to get 7.5 million a year from?

I then heard various explanations of who they are and what they do but frankly it never made any sense. Even now - how are they pulling out of a three year deal at such short notice?
As someone said earlier Gao has made some good moves whilst at the club, but the lack of transparency has been strange from day 1.
I posted yesterday though that if we are to get new owners don't just assume that will be good news. The PL has been littered with owners who come in to a fanfare but actually are self serving and don't have the clubs best interests at heart.

why should they. It is their money to make the most profit from.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024