Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#StarmerOut 14:41 - Aug 16 with 3060 viewsBoris_

I see that's trending on Twitter because he wrote an article demanding that all kids need to be back in school next month ( which they do ) and the lazy teachers and union reps are kicking up a stink because they want even more time off on full pay.

Starmer is turning Labour in to the Tory B team.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 14:42]

Poll: Claude Puel

#StarmerOut on 20:26 - Aug 18 with 795 viewsSadoldgit

#StarmerOut on 15:44 - Aug 18 by Bison

Ok so they caused brexit by demanding a referendum that the majority of British citizens Voted for. I presume you would of preferred not giving a chance for the majority to vote for something. You moan about everything And are so self obsessed you can’t even see the flaws in your own arguments.

They caused brexit , the country voted for it.

Eat out scheme , it’s causing obesity in one breathe then saying in the next that it’s costing your landlord as it’s not working despite everyone’s positive comments on here( apart from S22 and Grumps)

You are a joke pal , but you are funny so carry on.

The comment about obesity was tongue in cheek Bison. It seem that you are turning into another Doris. I thought you were better than that. Shame. Why is it that if someone has a different opinion, they are moaning? You lot give it the big one about democracy when it suits you but when anyone has the nerve to express a different point of view or opinion you are all over them. There are millions of people in this country who didn’t vote for this prime minister, for this government, for Brexit. Is it democratic to shut these people up?
#StarmerOut on 21:44 - Aug 18 with 774 viewsBoris_

#StarmerOut on 20:26 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

The comment about obesity was tongue in cheek Bison. It seem that you are turning into another Doris. I thought you were better than that. Shame. Why is it that if someone has a different opinion, they are moaning? You lot give it the big one about democracy when it suits you but when anyone has the nerve to express a different point of view or opinion you are all over them. There are millions of people in this country who didn’t vote for this prime minister, for this government, for Brexit. Is it democratic to shut these people up?

No but it's f*cking tedious to hear you crying about it every day to a bunch of strangers on a football forum. Get a life mush.

Poll: Claude Puel

#StarmerOut on 20:21 - Aug 26 with 691 viewsgeezershoong1

#StarmerOut on 12:30 - Aug 17 by Sadoldgit

There are extreme factions in both the main political parties who are causing harm. In the Tory party their extreme faction have caused Brexit and the most ineffectual PM and cabinet we have had in living memory.

Yep, I clearly remember facists coming to my door threatning me unless I voted for Brexit.

But it seems more effective than the Labour tatic to those up North, 'if you voted for Brexit your thick & racist'.

How did that go again..?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

#StarmerOut on 21:13 - Aug 26 with 674 viewsSadoldgit

#StarmerOut on 20:21 - Aug 26 by geezershoong1

Yep, I clearly remember facists coming to my door threatning me unless I voted for Brexit.

But it seems more effective than the Labour tatic to those up North, 'if you voted for Brexit your thick & racist'.

How did that go again..?

I was thinking more about the pressures within the Tory Party that forced Cameron into going down the referendum route.

Still, on a happier note, only 121 Government u-turns until Christmas!

🙂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024