Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#StarmerOut 14:41 - Aug 16 with 3062 viewsBoris_

I see that's trending on Twitter because he wrote an article demanding that all kids need to be back in school next month ( which they do ) and the lazy teachers and union reps are kicking up a stink because they want even more time off on full pay.

Starmer is turning Labour in to the Tory B team.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 14:42]

Poll: Claude Puel

#StarmerOut on 14:46 - Aug 16 with 2248 viewsSaintsforeverj

He is right. The schools have to reopen in September for mental health of kids and their education. The teachers I know, are disgusted with their union for actually making life more difficult, creating a set of unrealistic safety points, that will make the job of teaching even harder. The unions are losing the support of teachers actually. But as for Starmer, he knows that most people will think he is sensible and will increase his chances of getting more votes next time. He knows the majority want schools to reopen.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 14:47]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

#StarmerOut on 14:51 - Aug 16 with 2239 viewsBoris_

#StarmerOut on 14:46 - Aug 16 by Saintsforeverj

He is right. The schools have to reopen in September for mental health of kids and their education. The teachers I know, are disgusted with their union for actually making life more difficult, creating a set of unrealistic safety points, that will make the job of teaching even harder. The unions are losing the support of teachers actually. But as for Starmer, he knows that most people will think he is sensible and will increase his chances of getting more votes next time. He knows the majority want schools to reopen.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2020 14:47]

Oh I do know the Unions are the ones mainly to blame and not ALL teachers are lazy ( however, some definitely are reluctant to go back to work )

Smart move by Starmer to be honest, to target the more central Tory voters ( like myself ) with some rational and sensible policies. Schools need to be open full-time in September and all teachers need to be in school for the good of the mental health of kids and the economy.

#StarmerOut on 15:06 - Aug 16 with 2209 viewsSaintsforeverj

#StarmerOut on 14:51 - Aug 16 by Boris_

Oh I do know the Unions are the ones mainly to blame and not ALL teachers are lazy ( however, some definitely are reluctant to go back to work )

Smart move by Starmer to be honest, to target the more central Tory voters ( like myself ) with some rational and sensible policies. Schools need to be open full-time in September and all teachers need to be in school for the good of the mental health of kids and the economy.

Starmer so far seems to be understanding how to get people onside. As a British voter, I am happy to pay my taxes for schools, the NHS, emergency services etc. But definitely not for free broadband, for people to have 10 kids and a mansion, for students to get completely free tuition fees when I had to pay for mine, for unlimited immigration etc. If Starmer can understand these points and have more sensible policies, they will have a chance.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

#StarmerOut on 15:35 - Aug 16 with 2177 viewsthissceptredsaint

Yet he is still 8 points below a clown. Clearly either you are outliers to put it politely or he is not appealing to people who need labour most.
#StarmerOut on 17:45 - Aug 16 with 2079 viewsSadoldgit

#StarmerOut on 15:35 - Aug 16 by thissceptredsaint

Yet he is still 8 points below a clown. Clearly either you are outliers to put it politely or he is not appealing to people who need labour most.

He or Labour? I thought he was above Johnson in the leadership poll in which case it won’t be long before that is reflected in the party polls (assuming things carry in the way they are).
#StarmerOut on 18:51 - Aug 16 with 2019 viewsJaySaint

just shows how pathetic the far left are in this country

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

#StarmerOut on 12:30 - Aug 17 with 1837 viewsSadoldgit

#StarmerOut on 18:51 - Aug 16 by JaySaint

just shows how pathetic the far left are in this country

There are extreme factions in both the main political parties who are causing harm. In the Tory party their extreme faction have caused Brexit and the most ineffectual PM and cabinet we have had in living memory.
#StarmerOut on 12:33 - Aug 17 with 1834 viewsJaySaint

#StarmerOut on 12:30 - Aug 17 by Sadoldgit

There are extreme factions in both the main political parties who are causing harm. In the Tory party their extreme faction have caused Brexit and the most ineffectual PM and cabinet we have had in living memory.

this is about Starmer and why he will never ever be PM

these people certainly believe he wont (or shouldn't) be -
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 13:18]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

#StarmerOut on 05:29 - Aug 18 with 1718 viewsRon11

#StarmerOut on 12:33 - Aug 17 by JaySaint

The red fist says it all.
#StarmerOut on 05:30 - Aug 18 with 1717 viewsRon11

#StarmerOut on 14:51 - Aug 16 by Boris_

And get them all off the beaches so it's nice and quiet in September.
#StarmerOut on 08:16 - Aug 18 with 1668 viewsSadoldgit

#StarmerOut on 12:33 - Aug 17 by JaySaint

Fortunately the next PM will be decided by millions of voters who are not hard party members. A large % of whom already see Starmer as an infinitely better bet than Johnson. The tide is turning but I fully expect Johnson to be out of office before the next election. The Tories will find someone more electable by then, possibly smiling Rishi, although if he will still be smiling with a tanked economy in a few years time is anyone’s guess.
#StarmerOut on 08:59 - Aug 18 with 1641 viewsBoris_

#StarmerOut on 08:16 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

Fortunately the next PM will be decided by millions of voters who are not hard party members. A large % of whom already see Starmer as an infinitely better bet than Johnson. The tide is turning but I fully expect Johnson to be out of office before the next election. The Tories will find someone more electable by then, possibly smiling Rishi, although if he will still be smiling with a tanked economy in a few years time is anyone’s guess.

So are you blaming the Conservatives for the current recession?

Would you like me to give you another BUSINESS lesson today and highlight why we are always going to do worse than other countries during lockdown and how the main thing is how we recover, not how deep we go in to recession during lockdown?

#StarmerOut on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 1605 viewsBison

#StarmerOut on 12:30 - Aug 17 by Sadoldgit

‘Caused Brexit’

I thought the country voted a majority for brexit so should you say

‘Delivered brexit’

Or are you re-hashing everyone who voted brexit is thick ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

#StarmerOut on 12:51 - Aug 18 with 1585 viewsBuggalugs

#StarmerOut on 11:58 - Aug 18 by Bison

‘Caused Brexit’

‘Delivered brexit’

Yes, thick and racist

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

#StarmerOut on 12:51 - Aug 18 with 1584 viewsgrumpy

‘Caused Brexit’

‘Delivered brexit’

Where did he say everyone 'who voted brexit is thick' ?
#StarmerOut on 13:13 - Aug 18 with 1571 viewsBazza

#StarmerOut on 12:51 - Aug 18 by Buggalugs

Yes, thick and racist

So the majority of this country is thick and racist? Who's the real clowns here?
#StarmerOut on 13:53 - Aug 18 with 1544 viewsSadoldgit

‘Caused Brexit’

‘Delivered brexit’

There would not have been a vote without the pressure from within the Tory Party for a referendum (which by the way was only supposed to be advisory until Cameron said he would abide by the decision).

I did not say that everyone who voted for Brexit was thick. Perhaps you have a different view?
#StarmerOut on 15:44 - Aug 18 with 1504 viewsBison

#StarmerOut on 13:53 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

There would not have been a vote without the pressure from within the Tory Party for a referendum (which by the way was only supposed to be advisory until Cameron said he would abide by the decision).

I did not say that everyone who voted for Brexit was thick. Perhaps you have a different view?

Ok so they caused brexit by demanding a referendum that the majority of British citizens Voted for. I presume you would of preferred not giving a chance for the majority to vote for something. You moan about everything And are so self obsessed you can’t even see the flaws in your own arguments.

They caused brexit , the country voted for it.

Eat out scheme , it’s causing obesity in one breathe then saying in the next that it’s costing your landlord as it’s not working despite everyone’s positive comments on here( apart from S22 and Grumps)

You are a joke pal , but you are funny so carry on.

#StarmerOut on 15:56 - Aug 18 with 1497 viewsDorsetIan

#StarmerOut on 15:44 - Aug 18 by Bison

Ok so they caused brexit by demanding a referendum that the majority of British citizens Voted for. I presume you would of preferred not giving a chance for the majority to vote for something. You moan about everything And are so self obsessed you can’t even see the flaws in your own arguments.

They caused brexit , the country voted for it.

Eat out scheme , it’s causing obesity in one breathe then saying in the next that it’s costing your landlord as it’s not working despite everyone’s positive comments on here( apart from S22 and Grumps)

You are a joke pal , but you are funny so carry on.

Point of detail. Just because a majority voted for Brexit, doesn't mean that a majority wanted a referendum. Most people had better things to think about.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

#StarmerOut on 17:00 - Aug 18 with 1457 viewsBison

#StarmerOut on 15:56 - Aug 18 by DorsetIan

Point of detail. Just because a majority voted for Brexit, doesn't mean that a majority wanted a referendum. Most people had better things to think about.

LoL , ok .

But given there was one do you accept the decision?

( you have no choice but to say yes )

#StarmerOut on 17:25 - Aug 18 with 1439 viewsgrumpy

#StarmerOut on 17:00 - Aug 18 by Bison

LoL , ok .

But given there was one do you accept the decision?

( you have no choice but to say yes )

I will never accept that decision because it will damage the country I love.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 17:40]
#StarmerOut on 17:31 - Aug 18 with 1435 viewsBison

#StarmerOut on 17:25 - Aug 18 by grumpy

Oui

#StarmerOut on 17:42 - Aug 18 with 1423 viewsgrumpy

#StarmerOut on 17:31 - Aug 18 by Bison

Oui

#StarmerOut on 17:46 - Aug 18 with 1421 viewsBoris_

#StarmerOut on 17:25 - Aug 18 by grumpy

What country is it that you love? France? Germany?

#StarmerOut on 18:15 - Aug 18 with 1408 viewsgrumpy

#StarmerOut on 17:46 - Aug 18 by Boris_

What country is it that you love? France? Germany?

Didn't take long to flush you out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024