Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Tiv! 01:56 - Aug 22 with 918 viewsKerouac

https://news.pindula.co.zw/2020/08/21/warriors-starlet-tivonge-rushesha-wins-swa

Well deserved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Congratulations Tiv! on 10:55 - Aug 22 with 817 viewsBadlands

Watched him play a few times for the unders and was very impressed.
If we could et Gives fit for more Han a few weeks at a time we would have a very promising young defence.
I'd like to see Rushesha understudy Naughton as fullback this year.
But, if we are going for wing-backs for most of the season then a loan where e could get regular games would be a good option.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Congratulations Tiv! (n/t) on 11:41 - Aug 22 with 788 viewsmarcuso

Congratulations Tiv! (n/t) on 11:42 - Aug 22 with 787 viewsHighjack

Congratulations Tiv! (n/t) on 11:41 - Aug 22 by marcuso

Well said.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Congratulations Tiv! on 12:12 - Aug 22 with 765 viewsReslovenSwan1

Congratulations Tiv! on 10:55 - Aug 22 by Badlands

Watched him play a few times for the unders and was very impressed.
If we could et Gives fit for more Han a few weeks at a time we would have a very promising young defence.
I'd like to see Rushesha understudy Naughton as fullback this year.
But, if we are going for wing-backs for most of the season then a loan where e could get regular games would be a good option.

If i was Birch I would be calling in the academy peopke and asking the where is the 6ft 2" local no 9 Hartson type centre forwards? Not one local lad since Hrtson himself and he went to Luton. Rodon, Cooper B, Cabango, Lewis, Evans, all Welsh all 6ft + all centre backs Erikson and others in the wings but no Welsh no 9. No Hartson in fact, not even a local equivalent of Biotti Biabbi or Courtney Baker Richardson. Josh Thomas is more in the mould of Jason Bowen the last forward of note to come through the ranks and play for Wales and in the Premier league.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2020 12:15]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Congratulations Tiv! on 12:40 - Aug 22 with 747 viewsBadlands

Congratulations Tiv! on 12:12 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

If i was Birch I would be calling in the academy peopke and asking the where is the 6ft 2" local no 9 Hartson type centre forwards? Not one local lad since Hrtson himself and he went to Luton. Rodon, Cooper B, Cabango, Lewis, Evans, all Welsh all 6ft + all centre backs Erikson and others in the wings but no Welsh no 9. No Hartson in fact, not even a local equivalent of Biotti Biabbi or Courtney Baker Richardson. Josh Thomas is more in the mould of Jason Bowen the last forward of note to come through the ranks and play for Wales and in the Premier league.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2020 12:15]

Indeed.
But tbf few clubs get that type of player and those who show up get snapped up by the top 6 -8 clubs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Congratulations Tiv! on 14:29 - Aug 22 with 698 viewsjasper_T

Nearest player I'm aware of in the Wales system would be Will Russ.
Congratulations Tiv! on 15:16 - Aug 22 with 683 viewsReslovenSwan1

Congratulations Tiv! on 14:29 - Aug 22 by jasper_T

Nearest player I'm aware of in the Wales system would be Will Russ.

There is a giant 6ft 5" boy monster in the Welsh U15s. Dackers is his name from Brighton. Popov is a centre forward from Man Utd with 5-6 young Swans in the very promising group including young Cotterill. All the centre forwards are being raised over the dyke.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2020 15:16]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024