Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming? 08:27 - Aug 31 with 1147 viewssaint22

We still need additions to kick on this coming season......any One really ITK?
A quality midfielder &another CB at least
Can we rely on Ings alone again?

PS Watch Lemina become the player we all knew he could at Fulham
Incoming? on 08:38 - Aug 31 with 1123 viewsSonicBoom

I expect a midfielder now we've shipped a few out. I wouldnt be surprised to see a cb as well.
I dont think we'll need to rely entirely on Danny either. Adams finished the season brilliantly and you could see the confidence flow. When you watch those finishes it shows there's no reason he wont get 12 - 15 goals next season. I think he's going to be a great player for us.
Incoming? on 10:31 - Aug 31 with 997 viewsSaintNick

Incoming? on 08:38 - Aug 31 by SonicBoom

I expect a midfielder now we've shipped a few out. I wouldnt be surprised to see a cb as well.
I dont think we'll need to rely entirely on Danny either. Adams finished the season brilliantly and you could see the confidence flow. When you watch those finishes it shows there's no reason he wont get 12 - 15 goals next season. I think he's going to be a great player for us.

Centre back and centre of midfield, although would like to see if Stephens could do a job there, up front I think we are ok, we have Ings' Adams, Long and Obafemi, tat is four contrasting strikers and for a club our size that is enough especially as we have the up and coming Tella and N'Lundulu

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Incoming? on 11:03 - Aug 31 with 973 viewsSadoldgit

Incoming? on 10:31 - Aug 31 by SaintNick

Centre back and centre of midfield, although would like to see if Stephens could do a job there, up front I think we are ok, we have Ings' Adams, Long and Obafemi, tat is four contrasting strikers and for a club our size that is enough especially as we have the up and coming Tella and N'Lundulu

Lots of rumours that Oliver Ntcham is on his way here. Can any ITKers confirm this?
Incoming? on 11:11 - Aug 31 with 961 viewssaint22

Incoming? on 10:31 - Aug 31 by SaintNick

Yes maybe up top we have enough
Like what I see of that N’lundulu and he seems to offer us something different
Would love another CB in
Incoming? on 12:39 - Aug 31 with 859 viewsWaylander

If Vestergaard is not shipping out then we have 4 CBs and that is enough.
I've seen Teun Koopmeiners mentioned elsewhere as a DM that we are interested in.
Incoming? on 12:49 - Aug 31 with 842 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sorted up front with Adams, Ings, Long, Djenepo. I have a feeling though they are looking to ship out Obefemi and then bring in a another striker. Hence the rumours with Wellbeck. 4 cbs, and if Salisu is good, we are ok at the back now I think.

I would love to see a Tadic type player behind Adams and Ings.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 12:51]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Incoming? on 13:44 - Aug 31 with 775 viewssaint22

Incoming? on 12:49 - Aug 31 by Saintsforeverj

Sorted up front with Adams, Ings, Long, Djenepo. I have a feeling though they are looking to ship out Obefemi and then bring in a another striker. Hence the rumours with Wellbeck. 4 cbs, and if Salisu is good, we are ok at the back now I think.

I would love to see a Tadic type player behind Adams and Ings.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 12:51]

I think we need another DM
If Romeu gets injured or suspended as someone else alluded too we are lightweight there
Smallbone doesn’t look quite up to it yet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024