Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL also starts this week 08:35 - Sep 13 with 9779 viewsNigeriamark

For those that are interested, the NFL starts this week ( The Chiefs won the Thursday night opener). I'm predicting an 8-8 season for my team the Browns & reckon this is the season where Mayfield proves he is not just all hype, or shows he's not a genuine starter. Needs to focus on the game rather than earning money from adverts and shooting his mouth off as though he's the biggest star in the game. I fear he will show he's not what he was cracked up to be

KC looked very good in their opener with the new running back ( Edwards-Helaire) already adding to an amazing team. Baring injuries it's hard to see past them for the Super Bowl although anything can happen once it reaches the knockout/play off stages

Will the Ravens get stronger? Who else will challenge? Should be a good season. Interesting that 6 teams are allowing fans ( 22% of capacity allowed) & the rest will start in empty stadia. Wonder if any fan asked to put his mask on will brandish a gun and defend his rights not to !!! I also wonder what name the Washington team will choose ( unless it's already happened)
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 8:54]
NFL also starts this week on 08:15 - Nov 13 with 1387 viewsDaleiLama

NFL also starts this week on 05:37 - Nov 13 by Nigeriamark

So we are going into the second half of the NFL regular season. What do people think so far. I'm really enjoying it but what an odd season. I do a few fantasy teams, and literals every star player I had has gone down with injury or in the case of Zeke & Lamar Jackson are just not adding the points. Browns 1 spot out of a wild card & still have the steelers and Ravens to play. 8-8 seems about right for me, hoping for a 9-7.

Can the steelers & jets go 16-0 and 0-16 respectively ? I would say No for the Steelers & possibly for Jets ( need 1st pick in the next draft). Bills looking good & I feel the saints could kick up a gear. Still hard to look past the Chiefs as suberbowl favourites but anything can happen

COVID starting to creep into the game & it may be there is a season extended, or where teams play less than 16 games.

All exiting stuff

Agree with your summary - exciting and weird.

I don't do FF, but there has never been more of a "next man up" season than this it seems. I can't see any team going perfect again (which I'm pleased about as a Dolphins fan) but I can absolutely see the Jets tanking for Trevor. I wouldn't be amazed if he refused to go there either - he certainly won't be coached by Gase if he does ...... dead man walking.

Good win for the Saints vs Bucs and they do seem to be coming good. Stiff test for the Bills Sunday - Murray moves like Mercury and is virtually impossible to defend - in fact the only defense against him is to score more points than the Cards when he played like he did against us.

Going to be a tough job getting into the play-offs in the AFC but if they are extended to 8 teams as the owners have approved, that will help the Browns and the fins. We had 1 player and 5 coaches out with Covid last week. This week we are without Wilkins and Van Noy, both starters on D. I think the uncertainty about everything this year due to Covid contributed to Flo starting Tua for us this year. Everything is so up in the air and fluid that it was a free hit really. Like Dale, the fins can be up and down, but the 4 win streak we put together against some good teams does have me wondering ......... like you though, I've been here before!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

NFL also starts this week on 08:50 - Nov 14 with 1344 viewspioneer

NFL also starts this week on 08:15 - Nov 13 by DaleiLama

Agree with your summary - exciting and weird.

I don't do FF, but there has never been more of a "next man up" season than this it seems. I can't see any team going perfect again (which I'm pleased about as a Dolphins fan) but I can absolutely see the Jets tanking for Trevor. I wouldn't be amazed if he refused to go there either - he certainly won't be coached by Gase if he does ...... dead man walking.

Good win for the Saints vs Bucs and they do seem to be coming good. Stiff test for the Bills Sunday - Murray moves like Mercury and is virtually impossible to defend - in fact the only defense against him is to score more points than the Cards when he played like he did against us.

Going to be a tough job getting into the play-offs in the AFC but if they are extended to 8 teams as the owners have approved, that will help the Browns and the fins. We had 1 player and 5 coaches out with Covid last week. This week we are without Wilkins and Van Noy, both starters on D. I think the uncertainty about everything this year due to Covid contributed to Flo starting Tua for us this year. Everything is so up in the air and fluid that it was a free hit really. Like Dale, the fins can be up and down, but the 4 win streak we put together against some good teams does have me wondering ......... like you though, I've been here before!

In Bills we trust...lets go buffalo!
NFL also starts this week on 12:40 - Nov 14 with 1325 viewsisitme

I think it has been a good season, especially considering the circumstances. The Bills and Allen in particular have kicked on and the Steelers have started the season well. The AFC has a number of good teams who could challenge come the play offs. I would never bet against Mahomes in a one off game though as he can make something from nothing. In the NFC it is much more open with most of the better teams having serious flaws, bar the Saints. Although I'm not sure Brees can play anything but a dink and dunk game. Both New York teams are a car crash and Cowboys are not much better. There will be lots of openings next season and someone will inherit a Chargers team with potential, if they can fix the offensive line.
NFL also starts this week on 22:05 - Dec 10 with 1280 viewspioneer

NFL also starts this week on 20:17 - Sep 30 by DaleiLama

Browns starting to pick up a little (and first game on Sky this Sunday)? As are my Dolphins?

Be surprised if anyone can usurp Chiefs from #1 spot - look nailed on to win SB after handling the Ravens (not easy).

Then there's this.

You must be breathing easier this week DL after the washington 'skins ended the steelers unbeaten season. Fish fans around the world have been cracking open the champagne again.

Hoping the 'slump' continues for the steelers this week in what should be a cracker at Orchard Park. The 'wrong' result could leave you tied with the Bills on top.

But I dont expect the fish will be relishing the end of season match up with the Bills at the Frozen Tundra of Buffalo. Its all turning out to be a fantastic last month of the regular season.
NFL also starts this week on 07:32 - Dec 11 with 1240 viewsisitme

NFL also starts this week on 22:05 - Dec 10 by pioneer

You must be breathing easier this week DL after the washington 'skins ended the steelers unbeaten season. Fish fans around the world have been cracking open the champagne again.

Hoping the 'slump' continues for the steelers this week in what should be a cracker at Orchard Park. The 'wrong' result could leave you tied with the Bills on top.

But I dont expect the fish will be relishing the end of season match up with the Bills at the Frozen Tundra of Buffalo. Its all turning out to be a fantastic last month of the regular season.

Can we just have wins for the Chiefs and Bills this weekend and then we can all be happy? There are some good games this week. The Browns are still doing well, although I wonder what will happen when they reach the playoffs. You often get at least a couple of blow outs in the wild card round. I suppose the Steelers game in a few weeks will be a real test for them, especially if they are still with a shot of the division title.

The Chiefs versus Saints game next week in the dome will be must see viewing and could be a Super Bowl preview.
NFL also starts this week on 10:38 - Dec 11 with 1211 viewsDaleiLama

NFL also starts this week on 22:05 - Dec 10 by pioneer

Frankly amazed Pioneer. WFT became WTF! Don't think anyone saw that coming and good to see that "any given Sunday" remains alive and kicking even on MNF. Especially poignant this year as the first since "the Don" passed. And yes, part of me hopes that ignites the Steelers and they prevail against the Bills. Every little helps . Nice to see the Pats destroyed by the Rams last night. Cam's physical prowess needs no introduction, but I never saw him and the Pats as a great fit and good to see they are now looking more and more like the third best team in the East, and when the Jets get Trev and a new HC, maybe even in line for first to worst? Belicheats face was a picture. Been a long wait!

Allen looks at the top of his powers at present and the Bills look really well balanced for a play-off run. I just hope that last game will be a divisional decider, as you speculated may be possible. Our D is playing really well, but remain susceptible to the run. We also aren't complete on O with a less than impressive run game. Pass blocking remains better then run blocking and injuries at RB have taken their toll.

Agree that the season is really entertaining this year. Injuries will always play a greater or lesser role in deciding a franchise's fortunes, but opt outs, no pre-season, Covid IRs and fixture flexibility has been a huge leveller this year and added to the excitement. We had two WRs opt out before the season even began and team depth league-wide has been tested like never before. Speaking of testing, be interesting to see how we game plan for KC. Denver did a number for the large part of the game on them (and us). Their D is for real. I hope we can pick up some good intel from the tape, but the Walrus always has new tricks up his sleeve and Mahomes and that team can beat you so many ways.

The post season promises to be equally entertaining. Weather often plays a part, game planning becomes more conservative usually and good running games come to the fore. Bills, Browns and Chiefs all well stocked there. For NigeriaMark, richfoad32 and jonahwereru ........ a winning season and the playoffs - how bout them Browns?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 10:49]

NFL also starts this week on 14:29 - Dec 11 with 1169 viewsjonahwhereru

NFL also starts this week on 10:38 - Dec 11 by DaleiLama

Frankly amazed Pioneer. WFT became WTF! Don't think anyone saw that coming and good to see that "any given Sunday" remains alive and kicking even on MNF. Especially poignant this year as the first since "the Don" passed. And yes, part of me hopes that ignites the Steelers and they prevail against the Bills. Every little helps . Nice to see the Pats destroyed by the Rams last night. Cam's physical prowess needs no introduction, but I never saw him and the Pats as a great fit and good to see they are now looking more and more like the third best team in the East, and when the Jets get Trev and a new HC, maybe even in line for first to worst? Belicheats face was a picture. Been a long wait!

Allen looks at the top of his powers at present and the Bills look really well balanced for a play-off run. I just hope that last game will be a divisional decider, as you speculated may be possible. Our D is playing really well, but remain susceptible to the run. We also aren't complete on O with a less than impressive run game. Pass blocking remains better then run blocking and injuries at RB have taken their toll.

Agree that the season is really entertaining this year. Injuries will always play a greater or lesser role in deciding a franchise's fortunes, but opt outs, no pre-season, Covid IRs and fixture flexibility has been a huge leveller this year and added to the excitement. We had two WRs opt out before the season even began and team depth league-wide has been tested like never before. Speaking of testing, be interesting to see how we game plan for KC. Denver did a number for the large part of the game on them (and us). Their D is for real. I hope we can pick up some good intel from the tape, but the Walrus always has new tricks up his sleeve and Mahomes and that team can beat you so many ways.

The post season promises to be equally entertaining. Weather often plays a part, game planning becomes more conservative usually and good running games come to the fore. Bills, Browns and Chiefs all well stocked there. For NigeriaMark, richfoad32 and jonahwereru ........ a winning season and the playoffs - how bout them Browns?

Stafanski has hugely advanced his profile this season. But the Browns always contrive to give away plenty of points, regardless of the opposition. They cannot progress far in the playoffs. When they hit a good defensive unit they will get beat, as the Browns safety and corners are not not good enough for post season, even when Ward returns. I actually think Mayfield is moving forward. I think they will retain him. Next year with a few decent trades / draft pick surrenders they could be a real force.
NFL also starts this week on 20:00 - Dec 11 with 1140 viewspioneer

The first ever NFL game i watched, and that got me hooked, was. Browns v Bills play off game in the late 80s...a real shoot out between Bernie Kosar and Jim Kelly which browns won by a whisker. It might be the last time the browns won a play off game!
Login to get fewer ads

NFL also starts this week on 09:58 - Dec 12 with 1112 viewsDaleiLama

NFL also starts this week on 20:00 - Dec 11 by pioneer

The first ever NFL game i watched, and that got me hooked, was. Browns v Bills play off game in the late 80s...a real shoot out between Bernie Kosar and Jim Kelly which browns won by a whisker. It might be the last time the browns won a play off game!

Had a soft spot for Kosar myself back in the day. 2nd favourite QB after Marino until Boomer came onto the scene. Used to love Mack and Byner too. What a 1:2 punch.

NFL also starts this week on 10:45 - Dec 12 with 1106 viewspioneer

NFL also starts this week on 09:58 - Dec 12 by DaleiLama

Had a soft spot for Kosar myself back in the day. 2nd favourite QB after Marino until Boomer came onto the scene. Used to love Mack and Byner too. What a 1:2 punch.

There is a great ESPN documentary called Broke about mega sports stars later financial problems that focuses on Bernie. He seems to have been a survivor of several post nfl challenges but is among those Ex NFLers now suffering from effects of CTE.
NFL also starts this week on 12:34 - Dec 12 with 1093 viewsNigeriamark

NFL also starts this week on 09:58 - Dec 12 by DaleiLama

My first ever trip to the USA was a 4 day trip to go and watch the Browns play the Dolphins in Dec 1988, Dan v Bernie in a "throw fest"

Landed in Ft Lauderdale, dropped my passport & travel documents & cash in the airport. A kind guy found them and drove them to my hotel about 40 miles away, & wouldn't even let me buy him a drink

Kosar got replaced in the final quarter of what had been a brilliant game with the Browns 14 behind. Don Strock ( who ?) then threw 2 touchdowns, the second with just 59 seconds to go to bring the Browns level at 31-31. Incredibly the Fins engineered a touchdown in the remaining time so it finished 38-31. Disappointing ( it was to get much worse in later years) but everything you would want from a match between those 2 at the time. Also an incredible score as it was 0-0 after the first quarter
NFL also starts this week on 12:56 - Dec 12 with 1085 viewsDaleiLama

NFL also starts this week on 12:34 - Dec 12 by Nigeriamark

My first ever trip to the USA was a 4 day trip to go and watch the Browns play the Dolphins in Dec 1988, Dan v Bernie in a "throw fest"

Landed in Ft Lauderdale, dropped my passport & travel documents & cash in the airport. A kind guy found them and drove them to my hotel about 40 miles away, & wouldn't even let me buy him a drink

Kosar got replaced in the final quarter of what had been a brilliant game with the Browns 14 behind. Don Strock ( who ?) then threw 2 touchdowns, the second with just 59 seconds to go to bring the Browns level at 31-31. Incredibly the Fins engineered a touchdown in the remaining time so it finished 38-31. Disappointing ( it was to get much worse in later years) but everything you would want from a match between those 2 at the time. Also an incredible score as it was 0-0 after the first quarter

What a great game as your first! And that attitude of Americans is something typical of many I have met. There are as many good people as idiots over there.

Bit of context on Don Strock - he was a bit of a legend in Miami. He was less famous than (HoF) Bob Greise who he backed up, but he held BGs place in the 73 season when we won the second of our back to back SBs (back when we were relevant) until Griese returned to take us to the title. He was also involved in what is considered "one of the top 10 NFL games of all time" - a loss in the end for us 41-38. He engineered a massive comeback in that one too but his team fell short at the final hurdle.

NFL also starts this week on 11:15 - Dec 13 with 1056 viewsDaleiLama

NFL also starts this week on 12:15 - Dec 13 with 1038 viewspioneer

NFL also starts this week on 11:15 - Dec 13 by DaleiLama

Ball state will get their come uppance nextweek in the MAC final against the baby bills (u Buffalo Bulls).

Its a glorious year in the Queen City.
NFL also starts this week on 16:10 - Dec 14 with 1002 viewsUSADale

As a long time Patriot fan (first game in 91) the fact we can still technically talk about the play offs with 3 games to go is more than I would have though prior to the start of the season. Given Cam Newton coming in, all the hold out's due to Covid and the schedule I was really thinking 4-5 wins tops. They're 2 plays away from being 8-5 and have exceeded many expectations.
I think the Pats could win out and still finish #2 in the East or certainly go 2-1 and have a say in who gets a wild card spot, the Bills are pretty much locked into winning the division.
Next year is going to be interesting, a ton of cap room for the Pats and talks of Ryan or Stafford being QB. I think Belicheck could work well with either one although I personally would love Matt Ryan in a Pats uniform.
As a bit of back ground I'm not a Pats homer, I have season tickets and was one of a handful of Pats fans who saw Bradys first NFL appearance on Thanksgiving day away at Detroit in 2000. We got destroyed and Bledsoe got pulled in the 4th quarter for some young fella called Tom.

There is a lot of talk over here about Lawrence not wanting to play for the Jets and won't go there. I can't really blame him if he went that way, that organization is hapless, not quite Detroit standards but still bad and can be a career breaker. Whoever gets him is going to have one of those generational type of players ala Brady, Manning, Luck etc.

Assuming the Pats aren't going to make the playoffs I'm going to shout for Washington if they make it. The Alex Smith story is nothing short of remarkable, full credit to him. Have you guys seen the ESPN E60 Project 11 on Smith. It's amazing he's walking let alone playing football?
NFL also starts this week on 17:40 - Dec 14 with 983 viewsrichfoad32

NFL also starts this week on 16:10 - Dec 14 by USADale

As a long time Patriot fan (first game in 91) the fact we can still technically talk about the play offs with 3 games to go is more than I would have though prior to the start of the season. Given Cam Newton coming in, all the hold out's due to Covid and the schedule I was really thinking 4-5 wins tops. They're 2 plays away from being 8-5 and have exceeded many expectations.
I think the Pats could win out and still finish #2 in the East or certainly go 2-1 and have a say in who gets a wild card spot, the Bills are pretty much locked into winning the division.
Next year is going to be interesting, a ton of cap room for the Pats and talks of Ryan or Stafford being QB. I think Belicheck could work well with either one although I personally would love Matt Ryan in a Pats uniform.
As a bit of back ground I'm not a Pats homer, I have season tickets and was one of a handful of Pats fans who saw Bradys first NFL appearance on Thanksgiving day away at Detroit in 2000. We got destroyed and Bledsoe got pulled in the 4th quarter for some young fella called Tom.

There is a lot of talk over here about Lawrence not wanting to play for the Jets and won't go there. I can't really blame him if he went that way, that organization is hapless, not quite Detroit standards but still bad and can be a career breaker. Whoever gets him is going to have one of those generational type of players ala Brady, Manning, Luck etc.

Assuming the Pats aren't going to make the playoffs I'm going to shout for Washington if they make it. The Alex Smith story is nothing short of remarkable, full credit to him. Have you guys seen the ESPN E60 Project 11 on Smith. It's amazing he's walking let alone playing football?

Long time Redskins, now WFT (WTF?) fan. Haven't seen the ESPN bit on Smith, but I did hear that apparently he nearly died and it's a near miracle he's back playing again. After having no luck at all with QB's and going through about 8 in the last three seasons, it's come full circle to Smith again and the Skins (still going to call them that) are rolling. The NFC East is so feeble that a 6-7 record is enough for the division lead and I still have a horrible feeling we're going to blow it, but we've been so shite for years that it's just a novelty to still be in with a sniff of the playoffs come Xmas.
NFL also starts this week on 18:01 - Dec 14 with 967 viewsNigeriamark

NFL also starts this week on 17:40 - Dec 14 by richfoad32

Long time Redskins, now WFT (WTF?) fan. Haven't seen the ESPN bit on Smith, but I did hear that apparently he nearly died and it's a near miracle he's back playing again. After having no luck at all with QB's and going through about 8 in the last three seasons, it's come full circle to Smith again and the Skins (still going to call them that) are rolling. The NFC East is so feeble that a 6-7 record is enough for the division lead and I still have a horrible feeling we're going to blow it, but we've been so shite for years that it's just a novelty to still be in with a sniff of the playoffs come Xmas.

Cant see WFT blowing it. Is it 4 out of 5 ( or even 5 in a row) and against some decent teams too. The Giants were hopeless at the weekend so it's almost in the bag for you. Having said that I have a horrible feeling the Browns are going to blow it against the Jets so I'll join your "pessimists together" club
NFL also starts this week on 18:48 - Dec 14 with 952 viewsrichfoad32

NFL also starts this week on 18:01 - Dec 14 by Nigeriamark

Cant see WFT blowing it. Is it 4 out of 5 ( or even 5 in a row) and against some decent teams too. The Giants were hopeless at the weekend so it's almost in the bag for you. Having said that I have a horrible feeling the Browns are going to blow it against the Jets so I'll join your "pessimists together" club

If your boys could do us a favour and knock off the Giants next Monday night, that would do nicely.

The Jets are tanking, surely?
NFL also starts this week on 19:13 - Dec 14 with 944 viewspioneer

The first NFL game I attended was in 89, the Bills v Pats with Doug Flutie starting...for the Pats. Pats were a truly awful team at that stage...how things can change - Flutie went on tobe an all star in the NFL with the Bills but only after rehabilitating his reputation with several seasons in Canada. And the Pats found Belichek!

Still celebrating Bills win over the Steelers...short turnaround for the broncos game.

Lets Go Buffalo!
NFL also starts this week on 19:29 - Dec 14 with 932 viewsNigeriamark

NFL also starts this week on 18:48 - Dec 14 by richfoad32

If your boys could do us a favour and knock off the Giants next Monday night, that would do nicely.

The Jets are tanking, surely?

They are, and that's why I worry that a game we should be 99% favourites to win will blow up in our face

I've been a Dale and Browns fan for too long to build any hopes up!! however a New York Double will do nicely especially if we somehow beat the Ravens tonight
NFL also starts this week on 19:40 - Dec 14 with 925 viewspioneer

NFL also starts this week on 19:29 - Dec 14 by Nigeriamark

They are, and that's why I worry that a game we should be 99% favourites to win will blow up in our face

I've been a Dale and Browns fan for too long to build any hopes up!! however a New York Double will do nicely especially if we somehow beat the Ravens tonight

Bills still have a chance of a bye in the play offs...but will need the Brownies to knock of the Steelers in the big Finale as well as Bills winning out.
NFL also starts this week on 20:28 - Dec 14 with 910 viewsUSADale

NFL also starts this week on 19:13 - Dec 14 by pioneer

The first NFL game I attended was in 89, the Bills v Pats with Doug Flutie starting...for the Pats. Pats were a truly awful team at that stage...how things can change - Flutie went on tobe an all star in the NFL with the Bills but only after rehabilitating his reputation with several seasons in Canada. And the Pats found Belichek!

Still celebrating Bills win over the Steelers...short turnaround for the broncos game.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Ahh Boston's local boy! His hail Mary in the Orange Bowl for Boston College is still talked about on a regular basis.
I remember him playing for Buffalo. I want to say he replaced someone mid season, got them to the playoffs then they benched him and started the other QB (Johnson I think) and ultimately lost the game. I could be talking crap but it seems to stick in my memory for some reason.
I've been to Buffalo for a Pats game when Bledsoe was the QB, it's a different place. Can get a drink at 3am in the morning but 1pm on a Saturday lunchtime looking for a bar to watch the BC/Notre Dame game was almost impossible.
On a side note, Josh Allen looks like he could well be the real deal, certainly got all the physical attributes. He needs to make sure he keeps it together mentally.
NFL also starts this week on 20:38 - Dec 14 with 903 viewsUSADale

NFL also starts this week on 17:40 - Dec 14 by richfoad32

If you ever get chance to see that you should, it really does make you appreciate what a stud he is. Not for the faint of heart and squeamish, there are some pretty graphic things in there.
At one point his wife inquires about the leg to which the Dr responds they're focused on saving his life not the leg. As nasty as the break was it was still somewhat routine surgery and nothing to bad until it got infected. They pretty much had to remove all the muscle from the knee down.
I think you guys got the NFC East then once in the playoffs who knows. Drew Brees has still yet to return, Tampa and GB are both beatable. NFC right now is wide open.
NFL also starts this week on 21:35 - Dec 14 with 890 viewsDaleiLama

Do you remember John Smith, or was that before your time? Used to quite enjoy the Marino v Beldsoe battles but the ones with Kelly were always more entertaining ultimately.

Fins going down to Chiefs means Bills are all but crowned and a WC is best I can hope for. Big Browns fan tonight - crush the crows!

Still awaiting news of all Fins injuries, but needing to beat Pats and Raiders fielding a MASH unit looks less likely by the day, but hope springs eternal.

Funny how Dale fans end up being pessimistic about their NFL teams chances.

NFL also starts this week on 21:51 - Dec 14 with 885 viewsrichfoad32

NFL also starts this week on 21:35 - Dec 14 by DaleiLama

Do you remember John Smith, or was that before your time? Used to quite enjoy the Marino v Beldsoe battles but the ones with Kelly were always more entertaining ultimately.

Fins going down to Chiefs means Bills are all but crowned and a WC is best I can hope for. Big Browns fan tonight - crush the crows!

Still awaiting news of all Fins injuries, but needing to beat Pats and Raiders fielding a MASH unit looks less likely by the day, but hope springs eternal.

Funny how Dale fans end up being pessimistic about their NFL teams chances.

I remember John Smith, one of the presenters on Channel 4 when I first started watching. Born in England and was the Pats kicker for a few years, had a kind of mangled accent so must've spent at least his formative years in the U.K. Didn't Mick Luckhurst take over from him? Another Brit kicking export, both of their presenting skills were a touch, 'wooden'. Part of the charm of the early days, when Nicky Horne was obiously enthusiastic but didn't really have a clue.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 21:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024