Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround 08:10 - Sep 17 with 499 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52914/watt-view--the-“

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 08:53 - Sep 17 with 452 viewsPatfromPoole

The Scottish Berkovic?

Bin whoever that author is.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:10 - Sep 17 with 430 viewsSaintNick

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 08:53 - Sep 17 by PatfromPoole

The Scottish Berkovic?

Bin whoever that author is.

He isnt the author, but it was Jason Dodd who described him in that way

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:12 - Sep 17 with 428 viewsPatfromPoole

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:10 - Sep 17 by SaintNick

He isnt the author, but it was Jason Dodd who described him in that way

Jason Dodd was a fantastic club servant, but his judgement is somewhat lacking.....

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:15 - Sep 17 with 427 viewsSaintNick

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:12 - Sep 17 by PatfromPoole

Jason Dodd was a fantastic club servant, but his judgement is somewhat lacking.....

I'm not quite sure i would liken Armstrong to Berkovic, but we have missed him in the past two games

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:20 - Sep 17 with 415 viewsPatfromPoole

Watt View - The “Scottish Berkovic” will be key to a swift turnaround on 09:15 - Sep 17 by SaintNick

I'm not quite sure i would liken Armstrong to Berkovic, but we have missed him in the past two games

Would totally agree with that.

He’s a totally different player (and character) to Berkovic though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024