Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone ITK? 20:37 - Sep 18 with 1483 viewsBicester_North

Any news on signings? We need some asap

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Anyone ITK? on 20:45 - Sep 18 with 1475 viewsDellHero_Would

I think thats a definite no. The season will be the usual meltdown, we’re Barca, meltdown, ad infinitum.

And we’ll end up between 12th and 9th.. If you don’t like it support Man City ;)

Poll: Wearing a mask

Anyone ITK? on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 1454 viewskingslandstand1

Where is Area 6 when you need him
Anyone ITK? on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 1451 viewsI_would

We don't need any signings. Prowsey can play all positions at a world class standard.
If I was running the club I'd get rid of Boufal/Lemina/Reed/Carillo/Elyounousi as Prowsey can cover all eventualities. He can run, run run and above all pass backwards.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Anyone ITK? on 21:18 - Sep 18 with 1422 viewsSaintsforeverj

Anyone ITK? on 20:45 - Sep 18 by DellHero_Would

I think thats a definite no. The season will be the usual meltdown, we’re Barca, meltdown, ad infinitum.

And we’ll end up between 12th and 9th.. If you don’t like it support Man City ;)

Or support Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Brighton, Man United, Liverpool, Spurs, Fulham, Chelsea, Leicester, Leeds and others . They have all spent, so not just Man City.

We only have one recognised DM in the club in Romeu. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why as a PL club, we haven't replaced any of Hojbjerg, Boufal, Reed, and the rest.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 21:25]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Anyone ITK? on 22:08 - Sep 18 with 1357 views1teeminants

Beware of false prophets

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-sofiane-

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Anyone ITK? on 07:56 - Sep 19 with 1190 viewssaint22

Anyone ITK? on 21:18 - Sep 18 by Saintsforeverj

Or support Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Brighton, Man United, Liverpool, Spurs, Fulham, Chelsea, Leicester, Leeds and others . They have all spent, so not just Man City.

We only have one recognised DM in the club in Romeu. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why as a PL club, we haven't replaced any of Hojbjerg, Boufal, Reed, and the rest.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 21:25]

It isn’t unreasonable to ask at all
Unless of course you like to live through the same endless mistakes season after season
Anyone ITK? on 10:37 - Sep 19 with 1057 viewsinthebox

Ralph is open about the fact we need new blood, up to now he's been reticent saying things like "only if they improve the team" that kind of diplomatic stuff. By openly stating that we need players in he's also putting pressure on the club to find them, spend some money, we've sold players, players are off the wage bill nows it's time to spend. If nothing happens I can imagine Ralph considering his own future.
Anyone ITK? on 10:47 - Sep 19 with 1048 viewsSadoldgit

What do you do if you have targets (which clearly we have) and they decide, for whatever reason, not to come? There are still a few weeks left so we still have time but what we don’t need to do is buy someone for the sake of it. We have enough dead wood to get rid of as it is. If 6th October comes and nothing has changed, that is the time for collective bed wetting.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone ITK? on 13:15 - Sep 19 with 964 viewssaint22

Anyone ITK? on 10:47 - Sep 19 by Sadoldgit

What do you do if you have targets (which clearly we have) and they decide, for whatever reason, not to come? There are still a few weeks left so we still have time but what we don’t need to do is buy someone for the sake of it. We have enough dead wood to get rid of as it is. If 6th October comes and nothing has changed, that is the time for collective bed wetting.

By October 6 we might have lost 5 games on the bounce
Anyone ITK? on 13:53 - Sep 19 with 921 viewsinthebox

Anyone ITK? on 13:15 - Sep 19 by saint22

That's it 22 look on the bright side
Anyone ITK? on 14:12 - Sep 19 with 895 viewsSadoldgit

Anyone ITK? on 13:15 - Sep 19 by saint22

If it means we have to wait to get the right calibre of player in, then so be it. The last thing we need is to replace average players with average players. We could sign decent players and still lose those matches. We could sign no one and win those matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024