Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JWP 20:22 - Sep 20 with 578 viewssaint22

One of the main reasons we need a new CM aside from repacking all those we sold is that JWP is fat better suited to playing on the right
This has a knock on effect with KWP getting caught out pushing on too much
JWP on 13:24 - Sep 21 with 447 viewsI_would

KWP and Bertrand are always up too far as they don't know how to take turns covering and JWP provides no cover as he can't mark or tackle. Reed could have helped yesterday when Romeu came off but we seem to have got rid of him for some inexplicable reason along with Lemina whose starting to look ok already for Fulham. Elyounousi could have covered for Armstrong as well

Ralph wasn't able to get the best out of them for some reason which is why I don't rate him.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

JWP on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 430 viewsSadoldgit

JWP on 13:24 - Sep 21 by I_would

KWP and Bertrand are always up too far as they don't know how to take turns covering and JWP provides no cover as he can't mark or tackle. Reed could have helped yesterday when Romeu came off but we seem to have got rid of him for some inexplicable reason along with Lemina whose starting to look ok already for Fulham. Elyounousi could have covered for Armstrong as well

Ralph wasn't able to get the best out of them for some reason which is why I don't rate him.

That’s a shame. He talks very highly of you.

😂
JWP on 14:07 - Sep 21 with 428 viewsTimSaint

Would you prefer JWP to Armstrong on the right then ?

Armstrong did well on his return from injury yesterday and was probably taken off to give him a rest, as the game was already lost by then.

TimSaint

JWP on 14:13 - Sep 21 with 420 viewsPatfromPoole

JWP on 13:24 - Sep 21 by I_would

Wait. You constantly berate JWP, yet you think Elyounoussi should be in the mix.

The words; they fail me for some reason....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

JWP on 14:27 - Sep 21 with 410 viewsI_would

JWP on 14:03 - Sep 21 by Sadoldgit

That’s a shame. He talks very highly of you.

😂

Ha ha ha . Hilarious.

JWP on 14:30 - Sep 21 with 404 viewsI_would

JWP on 14:13 - Sep 21 by PatfromPoole

Wait. You constantly berate JWP, yet you think Elyounoussi should be in the mix.

The words; they fail me for some reason....

Wait, we are told by Ralph that the midfield is short of players, and, wait, we heavily subsidise wages for one and mug 2 others away for peanuts.
2+2=5

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024