Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL should support lower league clubs 13:47 - Sep 22 with 1159 viewsSaintsforeverj

With crowds not returning, I think it is scandalous that PL clubs spent in some cases 100 million pounds plus on players, whilst lower league clubs go out of business.

Why should they help? Well British football is not just about the PL. The PL needs the lower league clubs for cup competitions, player development, and the integrity of football. If lower league football is decimated, massive damage will be done to the sport. And why should the government (us tax payers) provide a package, when Bale is on 500k a week?

So 1m provided by each PL club, to spread across league 1 and 2, would save British football. Why not?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 13:50]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

PL should support lower league clubs on 13:51 - Sep 22 with 1147 viewsPatfromPoole

Can Portsmouth be excluded from the grant?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

PL should support lower league clubs on 13:51 - Sep 22 with 1144 viewsSaintsforeverj

PL should support lower league clubs on 13:51 - Sep 22 by PatfromPoole

Can Portsmouth be excluded from the grant?

The area, already takes enough handouts so they aren't included.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 13:52]

PL should support lower league clubs on 16:42 - Sep 22 with 1101 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/54248379

Time to save British football. Who should pay? Clubs spending 100 million pounds on players and wages of 500 thousand a week, or the tax payer?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 16:43]

PL should support lower league clubs on 17:12 - Sep 22 with 1079 viewscocklebreath

Every premier league player earning over 50k a week should give 1% of there wages to lower league clubs. I imagine there’s probably 300 or more So about 150 k a week probably twice that, enough to save clubs from going out of business. Simple but this won’t happen because the players won’t do it. I don’t blame the premier league clubs they are just getting rinsed by the players

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

PL should support lower league clubs on 19:52 - Sep 22 with 1029 viewsPatfromPoole

PL should support lower league clubs on 17:12 - Sep 22 by cocklebreath

Every premier league player earning over 50k a week should give 1% of there wages to lower league clubs. I imagine there’s probably 300 or more So about 150 k a week probably twice that, enough to save clubs from going out of business. Simple but this won’t happen because the players won’t do it. I don’t blame the premier league clubs they are just getting rinsed by the players

They pay quite a bit of their wages to the PFA.

Who then waste it on dinosaurs like Gordon Taylor. That money could have gone to lower league clubs.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

PL should support lower league clubs on 23:00 - Sep 22 with 942 views1ASIN12

I really can’t see how lower league clubs are going to survive without income through the gate.

Interesting article about how much each club could get from Ifollow or not get as the case maybe

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/september/club-statement/
PL should support lower league clubs on 23:12 - Sep 22 with 936 viewsSaintsforeverj

PL should support lower league clubs on 23:00 - Sep 22 by 1ASIN12

I really can’t see how lower league clubs are going to survive without income through the gate.

Interesting article about how much each club could get from Ifollow or not get as the case maybe

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/september/club-statement/

This seems like a good idea. Fans of lower league clubs don't get to see their team on TV, not even on MOTD, so paying for a stream might help. But the PL should help.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 23:13]

PL should support lower league clubs on 23:20 - Sep 22 with 927 viewsInsideOut

If the whole of football paid their taxes in full, income, vat, everything without loopholes or off-shore transfers, the uk govt would have an interest in using some of that massive income to tide over the roots of the game for a year or so until (presumably) life gets back to normal.

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Login to get fewer ads

PL should support lower league clubs on 10:24 - Sep 24 with 791 viewsarfurdent

PL should support lower league clubs on 23:20 - Sep 22 by InsideOut

If the whole of football paid their taxes in full, income, vat, everything without loopholes or off-shore transfers, the uk govt would have an interest in using some of that massive income to tide over the roots of the game for a year or so until (presumably) life gets back to normal.

same logic could apply to Car Tax but there are still potholes big enough for asylum seekers to live in

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024