Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again 09:50 - Sep 28 with 1208 viewsJaySaint

Why do we do it to ourselves?

we knew before lockdown (if not way before) that Hojbjerg was leaving. Why are we still scrambling around for a replacement (and missing out, apparently).

Semmens (or who ever he is) and co talk a good game but nothing changes. We are just embarrassingly poor in the market.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 9:51]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 10:16 - Sep 28 with 1169 viewsSadoldgit

The window hadn’t “slammed shut” yet. Perhaps save it for 6th October?
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 10:51 - Sep 28 with 1143 viewsButty101

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 10:16 - Sep 28 by Sadoldgit

The window hadn’t “slammed shut” yet. Perhaps save it for 6th October?

Unless we shift a few out, its going to be a loan of some description. Most likely a player that know one has ever heard of. That said i see we are linked with Ryan Sessignon from spurs. Would be a good signing but in an area we are well stocked.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 11:26 - Sep 28 with 1107 viewsSonicBoom

I don't see the big problem with loans. Whoever you get will be motivated to either get a permanent deal or prove their current manager wrong.

Plus players don't stay that long at a club these days so if we get a decent player for a year then I'm ok with that.
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 1086 viewssaint22

It’s absolute lunacy
And has been season after season
Ridiculous
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 12:24 - Sep 28 with 1059 viewsJaySaint

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 11:26 - Sep 28 by SonicBoom

I don't see the big problem with loans. Whoever you get will be motivated to either get a permanent deal or prove their current manager wrong.

Plus players don't stay that long at a club these days so if we get a decent player for a year then I'm ok with that.

unless you get a loan because no one will buy them - Hoedt anyone?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 14:50 - Sep 28 with 953 viewsSadoldgit

Loan or buy, does it really matter as long as they are decent players? As Jay says, we don’t want to end up with more deadwood and badly need more quality in the squad.
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:35 - Sep 28 with 920 viewsChesham_Saint

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 11:26 - Sep 28 by SonicBoom

Ings, Bertrand and Walker-Peters would agree...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:43 - Sep 28 with 916 viewsPoirot

Well we dont have any money and have lost millions on players that we are selling for nothing or bugger all.

A conservative guess on debt would be around £75million
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 16:01 - Sep 28 with 888 viewskingolaf

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:43 - Sep 28 by Poirot

Well we dont have any money and have lost millions on players that we are selling for nothing or bugger all.

Still, at least we haven’t ripped any charities off, you skate c*nt.
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 12:25 - Sep 29 with 663 viewsSonicBoom

If you want to know a little more about the transfer window and how easy it is, or isn't to sign players I would recommend signing up t The Athletic.
They've posted a great article on the desperation and double dealing that goes on. Plus at the mo subscription is just £1 a month. (and no, I don't work for them..).
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:13 - Sep 29 with 593 viewsPoirot

The club thought they had their man only to be thrawted by red tape because the player didnt meet the work permit criteria. The club im sure have also made loan offers, but they are not alone and it will come down to who is prepared to pay the most wages.
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:47 - Sep 29 with 559 viewsdjsaint

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:43 - Sep 28 by Poirot

stay away from this board you poisonous skate!
Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 16:09 - Sep 29 with 536 viewsPoirot

Transfer Window business - Terrible yet again on 15:47 - Sep 29 by djsaint

stay away from this board you poisonous skate!

Yawn, what is this skate business ?

Just because correctly crackpot le tissier is called out for his irresponsible behaviour that makes them a skate ? Dear oh dear that makes loads of twitter Saints fans and facebook Saints Archives fans skates then. DOH
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024