Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract 11:45 - Sep 30 with 679 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53004/carrillo-close-to-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 14:18 - Sep 30 with 561 viewsButty101

I knew it would be the fans fault...

"In fairness these deals were done by a different regime at the club and back then fans were demanding money was spent and it was done and we are now paying the price."

The fans are demanding money is spent now, just not on rubbish. To a man, it was obvious from Carrilos record he was going to be rubbish.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract (n/t) on 14:27 - Sep 30 with 547 viewsI_would

Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 14:18 - Sep 30 by Butty101

I knew it would be the fans fault...

"In fairness these deals were done by a different regime at the club and back then fans were demanding money was spent and it was done and we are now paying the price."

The fans are demanding money is spent now, just not on rubbish. To a man, it was obvious from Carrilos record he was going to be rubbish.

He's better on the ball and better to watch than "The Undroppable One".

If you take £4m off of the transfer fee that is what we get back net.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 14:30]

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 14:53 - Sep 30 with 515 viewsSonicBoom

Fans were demanding,,,
That's a bit of a stretch Nick. We were in trouble and we had money to spend so I'm sure the club were ok with looking for a striker to keep us up.
I don't believe for a moment they spent the money because the fans were demanding it. In fact if they are that easily swayed by the fans then they are probably too soft and shouldn't be running a football club.

I don't blame Carillo at all. We gave him a contract and he is entitled to be paid accordingly.
The issue is that the club identified a player and overpaid for him. Once we had him, the club had managers that decided they couldn't get anything out of him so binned him.
The blame lies squarely with whoever scouted him as he wasn't up to standard. Again.

Finally I think as a fan base we aren't actually that demanding. Our owners and on occasion the team get a pretty easy ride compared with other clubs.
Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 491 viewssaint22

Any decent new players close to signing a contract????
Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 15:42 - Sep 30 with 480 viewsI_would

Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 15:28 - Sep 30 by saint22

Any decent new players close to signing a contract????

Yes, but not with us unless they want a slow deal for 1/3 of the asking price.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 16:51 - Sep 30 with 419 viewsMattFinish

Got excited for a minute the I read "of contract."
Carrillo Close To Termination Of Contract on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 412 viewsgrumpy

What a waste of money...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024