Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town 17:35 - Oct 3 with 1959 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53029/match-report-rochdale

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 1951 views442Dale

Excellent match report that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 17:44 - Oct 3 with 1917 viewsTVOS1907

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 17:38 - Oct 3 by 442Dale

Excellent match report that.

And the seven-year-old knows his stuff.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 18:56 - Oct 3 with 1783 viewsjonahwhereru

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 17:44 - Oct 3 by TVOS1907

And the seven-year-old knows his stuff.

Chaff can we have your lad rather than you on the podcasts!
Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 19:06 - Oct 3 with 1751 viewsDaleiLama

Cracking report. By a fan for the fans and if I hadn't seen it I would have felt I had by the end

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 21:18 - Oct 3 with 1569 viewsChaffRAFC

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 18:56 - Oct 3 by jonahwhereru

Chaff can we have your lad rather than you on the podcasts!

To be fair, he's almost appeared on one before while I was trying to multitask!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 21:22 - Oct 3 with 1560 viewsDySporting

Keeper got the slightest of touches for the penalty appeal. Ref made a good decision. Literally a fingertip on the ball.
Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 21:23 - Oct 3 with 1560 viewsChaffRAFC

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 19:06 - Oct 3 by DaleiLama

Cracking report. By a fan for the fans and if I hadn't seen it I would have felt I had by the end

Cheers for that, really appreciate the feedback from everyone!

It's very different doing a report having watched the game from my front room. That said, it gives me chance to get it online earlier and the iFollow view is better than that from the Sandy!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 21:56 - Oct 3 with 1466 viewsSuddenLad

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 21:23 - Oct 3 by ChaffRAFC

Cheers for that, really appreciate the feedback from everyone!

It's very different doing a report having watched the game from my front room. That said, it gives me chance to get it online earlier and the iFollow view is better than that from the Sandy!

I suppose it's easier watching it on a 65" screen with surround sound in a posh hotel, a plate of finest sandwiches and cakes whilst sat in a bloody jacuzzi.

Nevertheless, good effort. Something's doing you good

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 13:07 - Oct 4 with 1272 viewsmartindalefc1

Does anyone else think that this result just papers over a lot of cracks that are starting to widen?
Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 13:20 - Oct 4 with 1240 viewsSuddenLad

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 13:07 - Oct 4 by martindalefc1

Does anyone else think that this result just papers over a lot of cracks that are starting to widen?

No.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 13:29 - Oct 4 with 1226 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Quite the opposite in fact......the team are gelling together much better.

Lund and Done are backing their fitness with improved performances and the new kids are proving their worth against odds.

Don't forget we are still missing key players.
Match Report: Rochdale 2-1 Fleetwood Town on 13:40 - Oct 4 with 1204 viewskel

‘Dalefc’ eh?

A previous pop, er , poster made the same mistake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024