Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which New Signing Do You Have The Most Hope For Poll 11:41 - Oct 7 with 275 viewsSaintNick

Which New Signing Do You Have The Most Hope For Poll

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Which New Signing Do You Have The Most Hope For Poll on 14:36 - Oct 7 with 210 viewsTimSaint

Not entirely convinced that Theo, at his age, will be up for Ralph's press, but at least he has Prem experience and pedigree - well capable of assists and scoring the odd goal. As long as he still has the right attitude and mentality, I am sure he can have a positive impact on the team - and can play as a winger or forward.

Diallo - expect he will be slowly introduced to the the first team squad. Perhaps if he has a good couple of international games and shows well in training, he may even make the bench in our next 2 games. Will probably be starting regularly by Xmas.
Salisu - I believe many fans think he will be the answer to all our defensive frailties. We must appreciate he is young, raw, recovering from injury, has no Prem experience and has moved to a new country. Despite this, I fully expect him to find his feet, become a regular in the team over the coming months and really help sure us up a bit more defensively.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024