Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Salisu Play Any Part At Chelsea 09:10 - Oct 14 with 567 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53096/will-salisu-play-a

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Will Salisu Play Any Part At Chelsea on 10:53 - Oct 14 with 509 viewssaint22

He damn well better
Will Salisu Play Any Part At Chelsea on 11:27 - Oct 14 with 498 viewsA1079

I have a feeling we have more chance of spotting Lord Lucan!

If there is any cynicism Nick it is because this whole signing has been under the radar (unlike normal - in fact more noise has been made about Diallo - who we knew nothing about and Walcott who we know of but we are not sure about the impact he will make) and the fact that there has been little detail about his fitness and injury other than he needs to time! The elephant in the room is, are we starting to think we have another issue on our hands. Probably not and may be it is all for the right reasons but I think Saints fans have valid and all too recent experiences to view things like this with some scepticism and some of the mystery and secrecy around Salisu stems from the club.
Will Salisu Play Any Part At Chelsea on 13:35 - Oct 14 with 424 views1teeminants

I hope he’s not going to be another Forren ,Caceras or Danso .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Will Salisu Play Any Part At Chelsea on 16:29 - Oct 14 with 357 viewsdwayne_dibley

have they actually checked how many legs he has

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024