Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Famous QPR last minute goals 14:03 - Nov 2 with 4848 viewsenfieldargh

Top of the list

OBZ

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Famous QPR last minute goals on 21:11 - Nov 2 with 1297 viewsDannyPaddox

Aside the OBviouZ, 1975 home to Stoke still remains one of my favourite last minute winners especially as the assist (an unused term back then) was from a mystery schoolboy in a parka - even Motty had to remark on it

Famous QPR last minute goals on 21:14 - Nov 2 with 1288 viewsdistortR

Famous QPR last minute goals on 20:58 - Nov 2 by Superhoop83

Always loved this goal. We had only won once that season (Gallen's home debut against Wednesday) but over 3 days at the end of October we took 6 points off Villa and Liverpool - Sinclair's diving header, Ferdinand's offside winner and Gerry's last game as manager.

This was a huge win and was all the sweeter for being sealed in the last minute.

bottom of the table at half time, and then this happened

great Ranger's support in the ground that day given the away fan ban - it was all R's where we were
Famous QPR last minute goals on 21:18 - Nov 2 with 1278 viewsMyke

Famous QPR last minute goals on 16:15 - Nov 2 by TomS

I recall Tom Hitchcock being brought on as a late sub by 'Arry against Ipswich for his debut. Rumour had it that he was trying to demonstrate to the board that the squad was fairly thin and he needed more forwards brought in. Hitchcock didn't read the memo and scored the winner in the last minute. A clearly frustrated 'Arry never picked him again.

Weirdly enough that was the first one that came to mind for me too, even though it was quite irrelevant in the context of the goals mentioned above. I didn't realise it was on Rednapp's watch, although I knew he never played for us again. Is he still playing?
Famous QPR last minute goals on 22:42 - Nov 2 with 1205 viewsRandom_Ranger

Famous QPR last minute goals on 21:18 - Nov 2 by Myke

Weirdly enough that was the first one that came to mind for me too, even though it was quite irrelevant in the context of the goals mentioned above. I didn't realise it was on Rednapp's watch, although I knew he never played for us again. Is he still playing?

First time poster here, but I came across this classic the other day after years of looking for it.

I will never forget Roger Furnandiz (the ref) putting his head in his hands as he pointed to the spot, it was so bad! I couldnt speak for days after this :-)

I missed the replay when I think we also scored in the 90th min. I never thought I would see another penalty like it.....until Masterson :-(
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 0:41]
Famous QPR last minute goals on 22:54 - Nov 2 with 1185 viewsstowmarketrange

Famous QPR last minute goals on 16:15 - Nov 2 by TomS

I recall Tom Hitchcock being brought on as a late sub by 'Arry against Ipswich for his debut. Rumour had it that he was trying to demonstrate to the board that the squad was fairly thin and he needed more forwards brought in. Hitchcock didn't read the memo and scored the winner in the last minute. A clearly frustrated 'Arry never picked him again.

I love that goal just because of seeing the joy on the faces,including mine in the lower loft.I have a picture of it but being a dinosaur,I’ll leave it to someone else to post it.
Famous QPR last minute goals on 00:22 - Nov 3 with 1144 viewsenfieldargh

Famous QPR last minute goals on 22:42 - Nov 2 by Random_Ranger

First time poster here, but I came across this classic the other day after years of looking for it.

I will never forget Roger Furnandiz (the ref) putting his head in his hands as he pointed to the spot, it was so bad! I couldnt speak for days after this :-)

I missed the replay when I think we also scored in the 90th min. I never thought I would see another penalty like it.....until Masterson :-(

Great first post and totally forgot about the cheese kit.

Talking of which...favourite cheese??

Glad you dug that out

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Famous QPR last minute goals on 01:00 - Nov 3 with 1129 viewsRandom_Ranger

Famous QPR last minute goals on 00:22 - Nov 3 by enfieldargh

Great first post and totally forgot about the cheese kit.

Talking of which...favourite cheese??

Glad you dug that out

How could I forget the cheese!?!?! Parmesan it is.

I have to add a special Damion Stewart mention here, the late season comeback against Wednesday and a truly amazing minute of football at Ashton Gate. Does anyone have a video of that one.

Loving all the other late goals, saw so many with great memories but sadly not the one at Wembley.

Finally, I wanted to link back to Clive's article against Hull from 3 years ago. Sums it up, in particular "Your superior lives take one hell of a beating from injury time goals." Every footy fan understands.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46336/sylla-leaves
Famous QPR last minute goals on 21:41 - Nov 4 with 953 viewsLongsufferingR

Bonne v Sheff Wed
Bonne v Derby!
Login to get fewer ads

Famous QPR last minute goals on 22:00 - Nov 4 with 938 viewsToast_R

Famous QPR last minute goals on 22:42 - Nov 2 by Random_Ranger

Excellent post.

Had my head in my hands listening to that third Luton goal, how utterly depressing going out 3rd round back then. Then the penalty and a stay of execution.

Was at the replay, we were dog shit and 1-0 down early doors until another late goal from Kiwomya sent it to extra time where we won 2-1 Kiwomya late again I think?

Arsen Wenger's Arsenal next, packed Loftus Road it felt like the good times again. And then it kicked off.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 22:02]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024