Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Team 13:50 - Nov 8 with 815 viewsChesham_Saint

Have I missed it, but has anyone commented how many English players are in our first team? Add Armstrong as British (until Jimmy Krankie gets her way at least) and we must have one of the highest, if not THE highest, number of 'non-foreign' players.

If you factor in the 3 Irish guys on the periphery (Long, Smallbone and Obafemi) then we are exceedingly well represented by players from the British Isles.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Our Team on 14:20 - Nov 8 with 765 viewssaint22

Whoopee
Maybe we should be called brexithampton with no foreigners allowed!
Our Team on 14:25 - Nov 8 with 759 viewsbattler

Our Team on 14:20 - Nov 8 by saint22

Whoopee

You really are a bellend...
Our Team on 14:27 - Nov 8 with 756 viewsBicester_North

Whoopee

Trolling skate plum

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Our Team on 14:48 - Nov 8 with 725 viewsthissceptredsaint

Whoopee

That really was the most silly shoot in own foot statement I have seen saint 22 make.

What is wrong with pointing out the number of home nations players in a team? It's going to be very important post Brexit. No body was denigrating foreign players, however there is nothing wrong with celebrating home grown talent in our ranks either. Childish saint 22 very childish
Our Team on 15:00 - Nov 8 with 699 viewsChesham_Saint

Whoopee

Are you the type who’d prefer no black players either, FFS? I hope not.

The point I was making before your knee jerk ‘Guy Verhofstadt is my God’ reaction was that in a sport (or industry if you prefer) where international success is the ultimate aim, the number of English players we have in the Premier League has to be good news. Nothing to do with Brexit at all. Nothing.

Our Team on 15:07 - Nov 8 with 690 viewsSaintsforeverj

Very true what you say, when you compare our team to Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Manure and most others actually. It's great that Ralph is creating a mostly young, British team. Not many young British players come through, so great to see us giving them a chance (Ward-Prowse, Ings, Adams come to mind). Good for England too of course.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 15:09]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Our Team on 15:26 - Nov 8 with 664 viewsHeisenberg

I would hate Saints to be like Arsenal and have a team with no home grown players. To be successful in the Premier League you need to have a nucleus of British players. And before you say it 22 I voted remain so it's nothing to do with Brexit.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Our Team on 16:26 - Nov 8 with 598 viewskingslandstand1

I was saying something similar when we played Villa last week when you looked at their team as well and must have been almost the highest nu.ber of British players on the pitch for quite a while

And as for 22, he really has hit a low with the number of stupid comments he has made on here, and there have been quite a few. He is obviously an attention seeker and would probably start an argument with himself in his tiny bedsit or wherever he presides. Somehow though he may not even realise what a tw@t he keeps making of himself though, but there again like most keyboard warriors that would run a mile if this wasn't so anonymous
Login to get fewer ads

Our Team on 08:08 - Nov 9 with 429 viewssaint22

Our Team on 14:27 - Nov 8 by Bicester_North

Trolling skate plum

weirdo stalker freak
even irony is lost on here, we really are becoming the US of A
Our Team on 10:41 - Nov 9 with 354 viewsChesham_Saint

Our Team on 08:08 - Nov 9 by saint22

weirdo stalker freak
even irony is lost on here, we really are becoming the US of A

Oh - You were being ironic? Of course.

Unfortunately given the palette of your usual messages, the sudden tactic of claiming the use of irony to make your point is, well, ironic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024