Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and Farage 21:43 - Nov 16 with 1440 viewsDorsetIan

If there are any Brexit voters on this forum, do any of you see how Trump is now behaving in the US, consider that his best mate is Nigel Farage, wonder that Farage is maybe not the 'straight up' English patriot that he pretends to be, and that you maybe backed the wrong donkey?

Asking for a friend.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trump and Farage on 22:47 - Nov 16 with 1399 viewsBazza

Brexit is much more than Farage. In my case it’s 40 years of watching weak politicians like Major sliding us towards an undemocratic bloated political union that increasingly marginalised UK input. This compounded by fixing an unfair euro that favoured Germany and France over the Southern Mediterranean economies and emerging rebellion from eastern countries that will eventually cause economic disaster. Farage provided the brave political voice which was the catalyst for the independence vote.
Trump and Farage on 09:29 - Nov 17 with 1314 viewsDorsetIan

Trump and Farage on 22:47 - Nov 16 by Bazza

Brexit is much more than Farage. In my case it’s 40 years of watching weak politicians like Major sliding us towards an undemocratic bloated political union that increasingly marginalised UK input. This compounded by fixing an unfair euro that favoured Germany and France over the Southern Mediterranean economies and emerging rebellion from eastern countries that will eventually cause economic disaster. Farage provided the brave political voice which was the catalyst for the independence vote.

Not really my friend's question.

She was wondering whether people were now doubting Farage, by association? Because it's clear now that the fella in the WH is a mentalist.

Trump and Farage on 09:44 - Nov 17 with 1305 viewsRon11

Trump and Farage on 09:29 - Nov 17 by DorsetIan

Not really my friend's question.

She was wondering whether people were now doubting Farage, by association? Because it's clear now that the fella in the WH is a mentalist.

From Johnson to Corbyn to Trump and now Biden they're all Donkeys mate.
Biden is 77 years old, and clearly deteriorating mentally.
Farage actually said what a large amount of people were thinking, especially about excess levels of immigration into this country.
His 'downfall' was that he comes across as a pompous ass.
Trump and Farage on 09:49 - Nov 17 with 1303 viewsSadoldgit

Apparently Trump expressed an interest in bombing Iranian nuclear sites. Thankfully he was talked out of it but the best thing they can do now is put him in a straight jacket and wheel him far away from the White House. Perhaps Nigel could become his carer?
Once the BBC sorted out their technical problems last night there was a very worrying programme about the divide in America. Trump’s supporters are even madder and more delusional than him and a number of them are armed to the teeth. You think things like the 30’s and 40’s couldn’t happen again and then you see these crazy people who believe every lie fed to them by the Orange One and it makes you wonder if the US is close to another civil war.
Trump and Farage on 10:04 - Nov 17 with 1293 viewsJaySaint

Trump and Farage on 09:49 - Nov 17 by Sadoldgit

Apparently Trump expressed an interest in bombing Iranian nuclear sites. Thankfully he was talked out of it but the best thing they can do now is put him in a straight jacket and wheel him far away from the White House. Perhaps Nigel could become his carer?
Once the BBC sorted out their technical problems last night there was a very worrying programme about the divide in America. Trump’s supporters are even madder and more delusional than him and a number of them are armed to the teeth. You think things like the 30’s and 40’s couldn’t happen again and then you see these crazy people who believe every lie fed to them by the Orange One and it makes you wonder if the US is close to another civil war.

Thankfully?

The US about to pivot back to normal, where bombings - probably from drones - will be a daily occurrence i should imagine

In the real world, I suspect major world leaders (obviously more so the USA) are routinely presented with options against strategic targets. Probably daily.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 10:23]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Trump and Farage on 10:46 - Nov 17 with 1264 viewsSadoldgit

Trump and Farage on 10:04 - Nov 17 by JaySaint

Thankfully?

The US about to pivot back to normal, where bombings - probably from drones - will be a daily occurrence i should imagine

In the real world, I suspect major world leaders (obviously more so the USA) are routinely presented with options against strategic targets. Probably daily.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 10:23]

Link?
Trump and Farage on 11:42 - Nov 17 with 1250 viewsDorsetIan

Trump and Farage on 09:44 - Nov 17 by Ron11

From Johnson to Corbyn to Trump and now Biden they're all Donkeys mate.
Biden is 77 years old, and clearly deteriorating mentally.
Farage actually said what a large amount of people were thinking, especially about excess levels of immigration into this country.
His 'downfall' was that he comes across as a pompous ass.

They might all be donkeys. The difference is that Trump is properly mentally unstable in a way that the others aren't.

We've always know that he was narcissistic but the levels of narcissism he is showing now are psychotic. He seems genuinely not to be able to distinguish reality from the thoughts in his head. Or to put the interests of his country or anyone else before his own.

Trump and Farage on 13:28 - Nov 17 with 1203 viewsBazza

Trump and Farage on 11:42 - Nov 17 by DorsetIan

They might all be donkeys. The difference is that Trump is properly mentally unstable in a way that the others aren't.

We've always know that he was narcissistic but the levels of narcissism he is showing now are psychotic. He seems genuinely not to be able to distinguish reality from the thoughts in his head. Or to put the interests of his country or anyone else before his own.

Farage becoming Trump’s carer, brilliant image Soggy!
Login to get fewer ads

Trump and Farage on 15:44 - Nov 27 with 1011 viewsdirk_doone

It will certainly be a fitting tribute to the man if the new lorry park is named after him.

I'm just popping down to the Farage. I'll only be there a few days.

What a Farrago:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/welcome-to-kent-the-toilet-of-england-brex
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 15:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Trump and Farage on 16:26 - Nov 27 with 965 viewssmartjoe

Dirk....you usually talk good sense but today you have totally lost the plot.
May I suggest you stick to commenting solely on football matters which is a subject which you are extremely knowledgeable. Leave politics alone would be my advice.
Trump and Farage on 16:30 - Nov 27 with 960 viewsDorsetIan

Trump and Farage on 15:44 - Nov 27 by dirk_doone

It will certainly be a fitting tribute to the man if the new lorry park is named after him.

I'm just popping down to the Farage. I'll only be there a few days.

What a Farrago:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/welcome-to-kent-the-toilet-of-england-brex
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 15:53]

I see Farage is now fronting his own pretend news channel now. Moaning about a lack of leadership in the UK.

Watching Trump's latest press conference, it's becoming clearer by the day that Trump is (and always has been) wrong in the head.

Think Farage must be a little bit bonkers too. He's got his wish on Brexit, why doesn't he go and get a proper job now? Answer: because it was always only about him liking the sound of his own voice and being convinced that everything he had to say was worth listening too.

Narcissists, don't you just love 'em.

This one's for Nigel...

Trump and Farage on 16:31 - Nov 27 with 959 viewsdirk_doone

Trump and Farage on 16:26 - Nov 27 by smartjoe

Dirk....you usually talk good sense but today you have totally lost the plot.
May I suggest you stick to commenting solely on football matters which is a subject which you are extremely knowledgeable. Leave politics alone would be my advice.

To be fair, Nick doesn't think I'm very knowledgeable about that either.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024