Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 17:54 - Nov 28 with 524 viewsJaySaint

just love watching them play.

Imagine this style if they did not mostly have players just up from the championship

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Leeds on 18:55 - Nov 28 with 479 viewscocklebreath

Everton tactic knock it long to Calvert lewin. Leeds much better

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leeds on 18:57 - Nov 28 with 477 viewsdirk_doone

There are 2 players in that game who I think have been 2 of the best players in the Premier League so far this season. That's Dallas for Leeds and Allan for Everton.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leeds on 11:14 - Nov 29 with 290 viewsInsideOut

Other than Saints, watching Leeds has been one of the best things about this season so far and I was glad to see them finally get a goal against Everton yesterday (sorry SolentToffee).

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Leeds on 11:24 - Nov 29 with 279 viewsericofarabia

Our match against them should be interesting. Should provide enough energy to light up a large city for 2 weeks.
Leeds on 12:06 - Nov 29 with 267 viewsInsideOut

Leeds on 11:24 - Nov 29 by ericofarabia

Our match against them should be interesting. Should provide enough energy to light up a large city for 2 weeks.

I just checked, we're playing them away on the 12th of January which is good. Wouldn't want to be playing them in warm weather ! If we have in form strikers then I'd quite fancy us to win, if we can beat their young french keeper who seems like a star in the making. At the moment they need 20 chances to score and they won't get that many against us.

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Leeds on 12:39 - Nov 29 with 251 viewsChesham_Saint

Leeds on 12:06 - Nov 29 by InsideOut

I just checked, we're playing them away on the 12th of January which is good. Wouldn't want to be playing them in warm weather ! If we have in form strikers then I'd quite fancy us to win, if we can beat their young french keeper who seems like a star in the making. At the moment they need 20 chances to score and they won't get that many against us.

Warm weather? You must be joking. Whenever I’ve been to Leeds it’s been a frozen hell hole. Our darkest days are like a summer stroll for them...! ☃️

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024