Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team today? 11:35 - Nov 29 with 367 viewssaint22

McCarthy
KWP
Jan
Jannik
Bertrand
JWP
Romeu
Diallo
Armstrong
Walcott
Adams
Team today? on 11:49 - Nov 29 with 360 viewsericofarabia

Diallo or The Moose? To be fair Djenepo does do a lot of tackling back and always has that ability to unlock any defence.
Diallo more a shut up shop option later to hold onto a lead / draw later in game?
Team today? on 11:53 - Nov 29 with 350 viewsBerber

Team today? on 11:49 - Nov 29 by ericofarabia

Diallo or The Moose? To be fair Djenepo does do a lot of tackling back and always has that ability to unlock any defence.
Diallo more a shut up shop option later to hold onto a lead / draw later in game?

This I reckon, unless anyone thinks that Diallo can anchor with Romeu without any current evidence. At present he has been brought on as a fresh pair of legs , PL exposure and to wind down the time, not for any tactical reasons so far as I can see.
Team today? on 11:55 - Nov 29 with 348 viewsInsideOut

Team today? on 11:49 - Nov 29 by ericofarabia

Agreed, we're more likely to play Djenepo than Diallo. I think Ralph might spring a little surprise in our lineup today, a touch of the unexpected so we're less predictable. I'm sticking my neck out here because it's not been the case for quite a while

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Team today? on 12:03 - Nov 29 with 336 viewsdirk_doone

I want to see Dan N'Lundulu come on as our impact sub rather than Shane Long. N'Lundulu scored a hat-trick against Man City U23s in his last game. I've got a feeling he will score today if given the opportunity.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Team today? on 12:28 - Nov 29 with 312 viewsInsideOut

Team today? on 12:03 - Nov 29 by dirk_doone

I want to see Dan N'Lundulu come on as our impact sub rather than Shane Long. N'Lundulu scored a hat-trick against Man City U23s in his last game. I've got a feeling he will score today if given the opportunity.

That's great to hear, thanks. I haven't seen or heard much about the U23s since Saints decided to stop live streaming their games on youtube a few years back. Is that still the case ?

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Team today? on 12:40 - Nov 29 with 291 viewskingslandstand1

Team today? on 11:55 - Nov 29 by InsideOut

Agreed, we're more likely to play Djenepo than Diallo. I think Ralph might spring a little surprise in our lineup today, a touch of the unexpected so we're less predictable. I'm sticking my neck out here because it's not been the case for quite a while

N'Lundulu could be that surprise and we really go forvit against an unpredictable Man U defence where 22 has Diallo
Team today? on 13:00 - Nov 29 with 280 viewssaint22

Team today? on 12:40 - Nov 29 by kingslandstand1

N'Lundulu could be that surprise and we really go forvit against an unpredictable Man U defence where 22 has Diallo

I have Diallo to negate Fernandes solely, he is their biggest threat
Cut him out and they are impotent
Team today? on 13:46 - Nov 29 with 245 viewsBicester_North

Team today? on 13:00 - Nov 29 by saint22

I have Diallo to negate Fernandes solely, he is their biggest threat
Cut him out and they are impotent

Southgate22

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024