Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see our old captain doing so well 12:32 - Dec 14 with 735 viewsdirk_doone

Jose Fonte scored the winning goal this weekend to send his team to the top of the league:

https://www.trollfootball.me/others/view/lille-2-1-bordeaux-jose-fonte-45

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:37 - Dec 14 with 711 viewsKennington

I recall he was seen as too old by many on here about 4 years ago and no worth a big new deal. Good the old timer has proved them wrong.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:43 - Dec 14 with 698 viewsRon11

Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:37 - Dec 14 by Kennington

I recall he was seen as too old by many on here about 4 years ago and no worth a big new deal. Good the old timer has proved them wrong.

I seem to recall he sulked like a baby over a deal, and was pushing for a move to West Ham, which seemed to suddenly affect his commitment on the pitch a la Van Dijk.
Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:44 - Dec 14 with 697 viewsdirk_doone

Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:37 - Dec 14 by Kennington

They've won their Europa League group too after beating AC Milan 3-0 at the San Siro. He could yet win a couple more trophies to go with the ones he's won with Portugal.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 12:48]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:46 - Dec 14 with 692 viewsChesham_Saint

Good to see our old captain doing so well on 12:44 - Dec 14 by dirk_doone

They've won their Europa League group too after beating AC Milan 3-0 at the San Siro. He could yet win a couple more trophies to go with the ones he's won with Portugal.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 12:48]

Well he must have found his form again as he was shit at West Ham.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024