Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal 13:30 - Dec 14 with 1479 viewsmancuniansaint

Arsenal on 13:32 - Dec 14 with 1471 viewsSaintsforeverj

They might get their wish, as London is apparently about to enter tier 3!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Arsenal on 16:12 - Dec 14 with 1378 viewssaint22

Arsenal on 13:32 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

it will be empty now!
Arsenal on 16:35 - Dec 14 with 1362 viewsChesham_Saint

Arsenal on 13:32 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

Yup, from 00:01 on Wednesday....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Arsenal on 17:11 - Dec 14 with 1320 viewssaint22

Arsenal on 16:35 - Dec 14 by Chesham_Saint

Yup, from 00:01 on Wednesday....

I'll happily take that score Weds evening too
Arsenal on 19:38 - Dec 14 with 1242 viewskernow

Bogey team away from home.
Need to put that one to bed.
Arsenal on 20:10 - Dec 14 with 1212 viewsericofarabia

Having a crowd booing their own team woild have been beneficial to us. But playing in silence is what they are used to at the best of times,😉
Arsenal on 09:44 - Dec 15 with 1067 viewsSonicBoom

Strange time to be playing them. Criticism of their season has seemed to reach fever pitch in the media after their loss to Burnley so you'd think that on Wednesday we are going to bear the brunt of any reaction from their players. Let's face it they do have a lot of quality and you would think they have to turn up sooner or later.
That said we are looking a very good side and will no doubt go there with a clear game plan and hopefully do our thing. We could press and keep the ball and if Ings is a little sharper we could finish them off.
I think they'll be fired up initially but if we can stifle them and score, the doubts will set in and they will get increasingly desperate. I'd really love to win this game!
Arsenal on 11:02 - Dec 15 with 1025 viewsButty101

Arsenal on 09:44 - Dec 15 by SonicBoom

Strange time to be playing them. Criticism of their season has seemed to reach fever pitch in the media after their loss to Burnley so you'd think that on Wednesday we are going to bear the brunt of any reaction from their players. Let's face it they do have a lot of quality and you would think they have to turn up sooner or later.
That said we are looking a very good side and will no doubt go there with a clear game plan and hopefully do our thing. We could press and keep the ball and if Ings is a little sharper we could finish them off.
I think they'll be fired up initially but if we can stifle them and score, the doubts will set in and they will get increasingly desperate. I'd really love to win this game!

I think we will get the back lash, although they have a few out with injuries and suspensions. They cant be that bad unless the players want Arteta gone.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal on 11:15 - Dec 15 with 1016 viewsBazza

Bad news, Lawro has predicted a win for the Saints!😩
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024