Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clinton Morrison 19:05 - Dec 29 with 9338 viewssolent_toffee

Fair play to his agent for finding him this amount of work.

He literally knows nothing.
Clinton Morrison on 08:43 - Dec 31 with 844 viewsRon11

Clinton Morrison on 07:54 - Dec 30 by solent_toffee

Towards the end of the game, Clinton said that both teams are in a bad moment and really struggling for points, he finished the sentence by saying it was a great point for West Ham as Saints are in great form.

Fair enough then.

To be fair he does come across like he’s enjoying himself (and why wouldn’t he) and doesn’t take himself too seriously.

With the sheer amount of games on live at the moment, there’s never been a better time to get in the punditry gravy train.

Everton had Nigel Spackman doing it for the Sheff U game the other day, he was woeful. No insight, pure cliche and often lazy stereotypes of players/teams.

How come Benali doesn’t get more game time, seems a lot more in tune than most.

I thought Morrison did a reasonable job. I lived and worked in south and south west London for a couple of years mixing with most communities and his accent is nothing unusual!
Regarding accents and Sky, the worst for me is Carragher, and before him it was that coont who now manages Rangers.
What are Sky doing removing good 'pundits' like Thompson, Le Tiss and Nicholas, but bringing back after suspension an obnoxious piece of shit who finds it necessary to spit at young girls?
Clinton Morrison on 09:09 - Dec 31 with 820 views1885_SFC

Clinton Morrison on 08:43 - Dec 31 by Ron11

I thought Morrison did a reasonable job. I lived and worked in south and south west London for a couple of years mixing with most communities and his accent is nothing unusual!
Regarding accents and Sky, the worst for me is Carragher, and before him it was that coont who now manages Rangers.
What are Sky doing removing good 'pundits' like Thompson, Le Tiss and Nicholas, but bringing back after suspension an obnoxious piece of shit who finds it necessary to spit at young girls?

Totally agree. I cannot stand even looking at that coont Carragher - let alone hearing his whiney, nasally voice. He should be sat there in the studio wearing a spit hood when he's on. Probably sound better.

Old School is Cool

Clinton Morrison on 01:39 - Jan 2 with 750 viewsBlue

Clinton Morrison on 22:24 - Dec 30 by Kennington

Alan Green is a prime example of a pundit/commentator that saps the life out of the game. He takes it all far too seriously. There’s not a whiff of self awareness that he’s talking about 11 men against 11 putting a ball in a net and ultimately that’s it. The opposite could be said about the former Soccer Saturday lineup who were fully aware that its entertainment and a bit of fun. It’s a bit like many actors who talk about their work as if it’s far more important than it is. They forget they’re selling tickets for cinemas.

He's a rabid liverpool fan, it's like listening to anfieldfm when he is commentating, cannot stand the pr1ck.

Still stood in the Kippax

Clinton Morrison on 09:03 - Jan 2 with 711 viewsButty101

Clinton Morrison on 01:39 - Jan 2 by Blue

He's a rabid liverpool fan, it's like listening to anfieldfm when he is commentating, cannot stand the pr1ck.

Jay Boothrod was the latest Ex pro roled out by Sky yesterday. Jesus he was useless gormlessly just staring at the screen barely speaking when they cut to him.
At least he ticks the boxes ....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024