Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Door Matt 16:49 - Jan 11 with 541 viewssaint22

I see they are rolling out this prize plum again at 5pm to spin some more BS and cry as someone gets vaccinated, what news will he have for us????
Where is BoJo these days and where is the GoT referencing knee taking Raab gone? Being groomed to succeed the clown maybe?
Door Matt on 17:15 - Jan 11 with 517 viewsSaintsforeverj

The news is that we have vaccinated 2.5 million people. The most in Europe by a significant amount. The British made Oxford vaccine is here on our shores and will enable all adults to be vaccinated by the summer. The other news is that the great British public need to stop being so selfish and stay at home.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Door Matt on 17:23 - Jan 11 with 503 viewssolent_toffee

He’s all over the place here, stuttering not finishing a single sentence, heyho it is what it is.

It’s reassuring that Matt cares about the vaccine, although why he felt compelled to tell us is a bit strange.
Door Matt on 17:26 - Jan 11 with 496 viewsSaintsforeverj

Door Matt on 17:23 - Jan 11 by solent_toffee

He’s all over the place here, stuttering not finishing a single sentence, heyho it is what it is.

It’s reassuring that Matt cares about the vaccine, although why he felt compelled to tell us is a bit strange.

He is telling us very good news? That many vulnerable people will have their lives saved because of our quick vaccination programme. I think it's very good news and it's great it's being shared.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 17:27]

Door Matt on 17:35 - Jan 11 with 474 viewskingslandstand1

Door Matt on 17:26 - Jan 11 by Saintsforeverj

He is telling us very good news? That many vulnerable people will have their lives saved because of our quick vaccination programme. I think it's very good news and it's great it's being shared.

But 22 won't acknowledge that I'm afraid. Still, his mates in the US of A are having a whale of a time at the moment it seems. Think I'd rather be over here than over there, and Europe with their vaccination programme situation, at the moment
Door Matt on 17:39 - Jan 11 with 465 viewssolent_toffee

Door Matt on 17:26 - Jan 11 by Saintsforeverj

Without doubt.

From day one he has struggled with these press conferences, unlike the scientists who come across as knowledgeable and confident.
Door Matt on 17:41 - Jan 11 with 464 viewsSaintsforeverj

Door Matt on 17:35 - Jan 11 by kingslandstand1

But 22 won't acknowledge that I'm afraid. Still, his mates in the US of A are having a whale of a time at the moment it seems. Think I'd rather be over here than over there, and Europe with their vaccination programme situation, at the moment

You're right. Our vaccination programme is the best in Europe and is clearly cause for optimism. I agree, anyone like 22 who won't acknowledge such good news, is clearly prejudiced and discriminatory: the things he says he doesn't like.

Door Matt on 17:42 - Jan 11 with 461 viewsJaySaint

Talking about Vaccines. I have been reading up on the appalling process the EU has been using to get hold/distribute this stuff.

Obviously, Germany can do what it likes etc

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Door Matt on 17:45 - Jan 11 with 451 viewsSaintsforeverj

Door Matt on 17:39 - Jan 11 by solent_toffee

Without doubt.

From day one he has struggled with these press conferences, unlike the scientists who come across as knowledgeable and confident.

But it's great news though isn't it, that the UK has vaccinated more people than anywhere in Europe? Obviously a success, that Europe has struggled with.

The Health Secretary was also perfectly clear: stay at home and follow the guidance. Shame that so many think a local walk is to travel 200 miles to Snowdonia or indeed to crowd the streets in Liverpool when Marine played.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 17:53]

Login to get fewer ads

Door Matt on 18:03 - Jan 11 with 418 viewsSadoldgit

It’s shocking that Matt Hancock is still in this job and doesn’t instill confidence but on the plus side the vaccination programme is the one bit of really good news we have had in a long list of cock ups.
Door Matt on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 382 viewskingslandstand1

Door Matt on 17:41 - Jan 11 by Saintsforeverj

You're right. Our vaccination programme is the best in Europe and is clearly cause for optimism. I agree, anyone like 22 who won't acknowledge such good news, is clearly prejudiced and discriminatory: the things he says he doesn't like.

I genuinely wouldn't mind if there was some sort of reasoning if he wasn't so blinkered in his view but it is just abuse thrown at anyone who slightly disagrees with his "apparent" opinion and he has yet to come up with any remote solution to all the sh1t the whole country is going through

Yes Boris was wrong with the 5 days at Christmas but he acknowledged that by changing the rules at short notice which pi55ed everybody off but he had to do it
Still, if it's in a certain newspaper it MUST be wrong (sorry, went a bit ASIS then ), and if an another certain paper it MUST be right and anyone who reads said papers are either absolute idiots or sliced bread!

Oh well, the world is still spinning (I think, although if Boris said it was he'd be wrong )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024