Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Leeds 09:18 - Jan 12 with 869 viewsChesham_Saint

I’m getting a tad confused now. When are we supposed to be playing Leeds? For some reason I had it down as today.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Dirty Leeds on 09:36 - Jan 12 with 844 viewsdirk_doone

It's scheduled for Wednesday, 20th January but there are rumours that it may be postponed so that we can play Shrewsbury. Two 3-0 defeats already this month, mean that Leeds would probably welcome a postponement.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dirty Leeds on 09:39 - Jan 12 with 840 views1885_SFC

Whilst we're on the subject...

Breaking News:
Leeds United are to be fined by the government after making an unnecessary journey to Crawley Town

Old School is Cool

Dirty Leeds on 10:33 - Jan 12 with 783 viewsRon11

Dirty Leeds on 09:39 - Jan 12 by 1885_SFC

Whilst we're on the subject...

Breaking News:
Leeds United are to be fined by the government after making an unnecessary journey to Crawley Town

I was in a working men's club in Leeds many years ago An old friend at the time, comedian Arthur Smith was on stage for about just one minute when he started off with 'Do you know, there's something you don't see much of these days, and that's white dog shit. Apart from Leeds United Football club that is!'
Off the stage and out of the building in seconds....
Dirty Leeds on 14:07 - Jan 12 with 653 viewskernow

Dirty Leeds on 10:33 - Jan 12 by Ron11

I was in a working men's club in Leeds many years ago An old friend at the time, comedian Arthur Smith was on stage for about just one minute when he started off with 'Do you know, there's something you don't see much of these days, and that's white dog shit. Apart from Leeds United Football club that is!'
Off the stage and out of the building in seconds....

Yep. Reckon that would do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024