Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille 16:51 - Jan 16 with 17702 viewsKeithHaynes

Expect them in the coming days, another test of the will of the clubs owners to get this club in to the premier league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:22 - Jan 30 with 1115 viewsFireboy2

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 18:08 - Jan 30 by Badlands

According to Pearlman the Americans had absolutely no say in the actions of Jenkins over Guidolin and Bradley. Nor did they intefere when Bradley was sacked and we could find a manager for love nor money until Clement was brought in.
I believe him as the Americans have been hands off - something the people who slag them off keep pointing out.
Also Birch was very clear that while he was in weekly contact with the US shareholders he solely was in charge.

Absolute horseshit.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:26 - Jan 30 with 1103 viewsFireboy2

Re dhanda, it's a big call but if and it's a big if, we get promoted, i think he would do a great job in midfield for us, good skilful weak players are protected by the refs and hes definitely one of them.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:34 - Jan 30 with 1087 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:00 - Jan 30 by AndyCole

Can't believe he's still here and getting so many minutes.

A fabulous assist aside, he was less than anonymous again. Brushed aside far too often.

Fulton is head n shoulders above him. MGW is on another stratosphere.

Our bid for promotion needs a MGW in that space, certainly not Dhanda.

Fulton different sort midfielder as mgw a midfielder like that cist 15 million
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:40 - Jan 30 with 1074 viewsswancity

Re Dhanda
Awful today. His attempted cross early on summed up his day. No doubt he’s got ability though, it’s just that he’s so inconsistent but on today’s performance he will be back on the bench for a bit.

Re Badlands comments re Bradley and Guidolin. Complete lies. Change the record.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:01 - Feb 10 with 924 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 19:40 - Jan 30 by swancity

Re Dhanda
Awful today. His attempted cross early on summed up his day. No doubt he’s got ability though, it’s just that he’s so inconsistent but on today’s performance he will be back on the bench for a bit.

Re Badlands comments re Bradley and Guidolin. Complete lies. Change the record.

All fine and not so Dandy ruse.

Poor form from his agent. Any offers from the mighty Leeds and Europe's mighty powerhouses ?

Let's have a grown up discussion on Dhanda.

He's poor and has issues. Can anyone rationally state his case ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:20 - Feb 10 with 908 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:01 - Feb 10 by AndyCole

All fine and not so Dandy ruse.

Poor form from his agent. Any offers from the mighty Leeds and Europe's mighty powerhouses ?

Let's have a grown up discussion on Dhanda.

He's poor and has issues. Can anyone rationally state his case ?

No

Be getting splinters in his arse the rest of the season.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:02 - Feb 10 with 881 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 21:20 - Feb 10 by pencoedjack

No

Be getting splinters in his arse the rest of the season.

Just like Lowe if he not careful...
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:04 - Feb 10 with 881 views34dfgdf54

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:02 - Feb 10 by angryjack

Didn’t take you long to turn back on Lowe AJ?
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:07 - Feb 10 with 878 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:04 - Feb 10 by 34dfgdf54

Didn’t take you long to turn back on Lowe AJ?

Well going on form he needs look over his shoulder with depth we now have.not turned on him just needs up his game again
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:16 - Feb 10 with 871 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:07 - Feb 10 by angryjack

Well going on form he needs look over his shoulder with depth we now have.not turned on him just needs up his game again

This competition for places up front has to be a good thing for us the rest of the season

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:19 - Feb 10 with 867 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:16 - Feb 10 by PatchesOHoulihan

This competition for places up front has to be a good thing for us the rest of the season

Agree..
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:24 - Feb 10 with 861 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:02 - Feb 10 by angryjack

But what's you case for the defence ? (of Dhanda)

Interested to have a grown up discussion around your hitherto stoic defence of the fella.

What does he add to our game in that high pivot role ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:31 - Feb 10 with 857 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:24 - Feb 10 by AndyCole

But what's you case for the defence ? (of Dhanda)

Interested to have a grown up discussion around your hitherto stoic defence of the fella.

What does he add to our game in that high pivot role ?

If your going on tonight which I didn't see...probably found it hard...but if your on the front foot in games he can open up defences by trying balls others wouldn't try,a bit like Pablo when he was here,he carries the ball and tries to go past players,in which opens things up,he's a different option to what we got,I'm not saying he should start every game but you got have different dynamics in your squad and he's different even if chasing a game....he's a different option
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:47 - Feb 10 with 840 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:31 - Feb 10 by angryjack

If your going on tonight which I didn't see...probably found it hard...but if your on the front foot in games he can open up defences by trying balls others wouldn't try,a bit like Pablo when he was here,he carries the ball and tries to go past players,in which opens things up,he's a different option to what we got,I'm not saying he should start every game but you got have different dynamics in your squad and he's different even if chasing a game....he's a different option

Yeah but no but, then. All ifs and buts isn't it.

He's failed at almost every hurdle and yet the great and good of europe were in for him, wtf ??

You clearly know you're senior football stuff, but the ongoing defence of a proven failure is telling. Staggered that he got the final chance tonight from Cooper. There were tales he was a catalyst of unrest amongst the second stringers, a bad apple.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:09 - Feb 10 with 825 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:47 - Feb 10 by AndyCole

Yeah but no but, then. All ifs and buts isn't it.

He's failed at almost every hurdle and yet the great and good of europe were in for him, wtf ??

You clearly know you're senior football stuff, but the ongoing defence of a proven failure is telling. Staggered that he got the final chance tonight from Cooper. There were tales he was a catalyst of unrest amongst the second stringers, a bad apple.

Not heard he's a bad apple but wouldn't think that was true with all the good things coming out as a tight knit squad...only defending the unfair constant criticism..the boy has clearly got talent..not saying he's a world beater but he's definitely a good squad member with us who deserves to be in the squad whether starting or on bench...I think your criticism is not justified
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:17 - Feb 10 with 814 viewsAndyCole

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:09 - Feb 10 by angryjack

Not heard he's a bad apple but wouldn't think that was true with all the good things coming out as a tight knit squad...only defending the unfair constant criticism..the boy has clearly got talent..not saying he's a world beater but he's definitely a good squad member with us who deserves to be in the squad whether starting or on bench...I think your criticism is not justified

Then justify his inclusion in the team, which is my point. Instead of unjustifying (?) my considered concerns in such a pivotal position.. My criticisms are based on what I see and hear. Your stoic defence seems groundless. 'He's got talent' doesn't cut it, right now, after so long. You must see that.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:17 - Feb 10 with 815 viewsswancity

Dhanda showed moments of real class tonight, there’s no doubt about that. He’s a stylish but inconsistent player with real ability.

It was a tough night for our players. Not only up
against such a world class team but with changes and so many influential players missing ( Bennett Ayew Hourihane Bidwell Naughton) the first three especially as
Manning did well.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:25 - Feb 10 with 803 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:17 - Feb 10 by AndyCole

Then justify his inclusion in the team, which is my point. Instead of unjustifying (?) my considered concerns in such a pivotal position.. My criticisms are based on what I see and hear. Your stoic defence seems groundless. 'He's got talent' doesn't cut it, right now, after so long. You must see that.

I have explained the reasons I think he's a good player...and told you why he should be in team if you don't like him fine...I think he offers something different in the hole than the some as he not rigid can take a man on open up things which he has done on numerous occasions not always ending in goals but the move broken down later on...he tries things that are brave.if don't come off sometimes looks worse...than a player that takes easy option....
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:58 - Feb 10 with 781 viewsItchySphincter

He’s an excellent player and one to unlock championship defences on his day. Maybe against Man City wasn’t a day for him but it would be a huge job for anyone. He’s not a pivot though, not sure why that has been suggested. Grimes is the pivot, as always.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 00:08 - Feb 11 with 771 viewsAndyCole

A high pivot is clearly differentiated from a CDM, deep lying pivot. That's schoolboy education stuff. Even schoolboy football development in the community noddy material for the no-hopers and their parents.

Dhanda is meant to be operating in the pivotal AM. Pivotal to linking our fluid frontline to midfield. The glue to make us stick up top. It really isn't rocket science.

He's failed miserably, almost always. It's THE key role in our upwards quest. And we have Dhanda as a makeweight. If we're desperate.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 00:30 - Feb 11 with 762 viewsItchySphincter

Lol. Okay.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 06:26 - Feb 11 with 716 views34dfgdf54

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 00:08 - Feb 11 by AndyCole

A high pivot is clearly differentiated from a CDM, deep lying pivot. That's schoolboy education stuff. Even schoolboy football development in the community noddy material for the no-hopers and their parents.

Dhanda is meant to be operating in the pivotal AM. Pivotal to linking our fluid frontline to midfield. The glue to make us stick up top. It really isn't rocket science.

He's failed miserably, almost always. It's THE key role in our upwards quest. And we have Dhanda as a makeweight. If we're desperate.

A high pivot.

What the hell are you going on about?
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 06:35 - Feb 11 with 712 views34dfgdf54

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:07 - Feb 10 by angryjack

I’d include Ayew in that aswell then.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 07:36 - Feb 11 with 688 viewspencoedjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 22:31 - Feb 10 by angryjack

Ah so reading back through this thread you’ve changed (or are of the opinion) that our most creative player should now be an option from the bench.

That superior football knowledge you claim to have from playing football (which most of us have) is turning into nonsense.

He’s no Pablo Hernandez as you also claimed.

Don’t give up the day job ffs
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:10 - Feb 11 with 671 viewsThornburyswan

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 23:25 - Feb 10 by angryjack

I have explained the reasons I think he's a good player...and told you why he should be in team if you don't like him fine...I think he offers something different in the hole than the some as he not rigid can take a man on open up things which he has done on numerous occasions not always ending in goals but the move broken down later on...he tries things that are brave.if don't come off sometimes looks worse...than a player that takes easy option....

To be fair I wouldn’t fundamentally disagree - Dhanda is one of those players that will always look better in a dominant attacking side that is consistently on the front foot, if he’d be in a Man City shirt last night he’d have looked decent.

That said he is too lightweight & fades out of games way too often to play/start regularly for me but useful bench option when the opposition are parking the bus & we need something different.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024