Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 13:05 - Jan 22 with 649 viewskingslandstand1

Will Danny start? You could argue that may give a clue as to his whereabouts in February, or just that Ralph wants to carry on as he did against the Shrews

I really hope it's a strong team, inc Ings, and we're going for it
Tomorrow on 14:36 - Jan 22 with 589 viewsTimSaint

Ralph has already hinted that the line up will be different from the one for the Shrews game.

I'm sure it will be much stronger and will probably feature Bertrand (Vokins on Tuesday), KWP, Armstrong, Adams and Walcott from the start.

As for Ings, I would expect his fitness to play a part in what role he plays, not only in the FA Cup, but also in the League matches on Tuesday night and indeed against Villa next Saturday. He may still not be right from Covid. Some players such as Salah and Pogba do not seem to have been that affected by it, whereas a couple of Newcastle players and our own Armstrong have taken longer to get back properly.

Either way, the next week can and probably will determine our whole season. A good cup run and home wins over teams around us in the league will really give everyone a much needed boost after our recent slump, but 3 defeats and we will be back in meltdown mode with people saying thank fvck we've already got 29 points !!

TimSaint

Tomorrow on 15:20 - Jan 22 with 558 viewsSadoldgit

If he is going my money would be in the summer, not now.
Tomorrow on 03:09 - Jan 23 with 369 viewsBuenosSaint

Tomorrow on 15:20 - Jan 22 by Sadoldgit

If he is going my money would be in the summer, not now.

Like OP said, it's could be down to whether he plays or not.

Ralph could be "persuaded" to not play him / risk injury and thus scupper any transfer in the pipeline.

Like others, I'm resigned to him leaving. The club is bigger.

Poll: The Long Future

Tomorrow on 08:55 - Jan 23 with 301 viewsKennington

I’d rather win today than in the league against Arse. It’s becoming clear we don’t have the squad to finish top 6 or 7th so might as well give the cup everything.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Tomorrow on 11:16 - Jan 23 with 248 viewsBuenosSaint

Tomorrow on 08:55 - Jan 23 by Kennington

I’d rather win today than in the league against Arse. It’s becoming clear we don’t have the squad to finish top 6 or 7th so might as well give the cup everything.

Totally agree. Would love to be Top 7 or 8. But sadly, you are right. Let's give it all in the Fa cup. Coys.

Poll: The Long Future

Tomorrow on 11:51 - Jan 23 with 207 viewscocklebreath

Strong line up, Arse look there for the taking

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024