Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just like Ralph? 06:48 - Jan 26 with 1169 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Just like when fans were calling for Ralph's head, after the Leicester drubbing The whole point to my mind is --- IF there is a manager that the board - given time will improve the team - then maybe!
Chelsea have sacked Frank ( no doubt in their supporters eyes LEGEND? ) Lampard , and replaced by Thomas Tuchel who was sacked a few weeks ago by PSG. So if he can't make a success at the multimillion euro PSG. -- what are his chances at Chelsea?
I suppose if you have an owner who could lose millions and not blink - BY THE WAY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE OUR OWNER IS ???? What has happened to our court case suing him?

I really feel for their fans though? More money going out of our game - PAYING BLOODY AGENTS FEES!

I can't see this decision makes any sense ? ..... I give him months.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Just like Ralph? on 11:51 - Jan 26 with 1025 viewsSadoldgit

The Chelsea plan has always been about short-termism.Tuchel has a good track record and if he can do something over the next 18 months to 2 years, great. If not they will just sack him and get someone else in.
Just like Ralph? on 13:24 - Jan 26 with 953 viewsButty101

Just like Ralph? on 11:51 - Jan 26 by Sadoldgit

The Chelsea plan has always been about short-termism.Tuchel has a good track record and if he can do something over the next 18 months to 2 years, great. If not they will just sack him and get someone else in.

What does that make Saints then, if Chelsea are about short-termism? Since 2008 we have had 3 more managers than them.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Just like Ralph? on 14:48 - Jan 26 with 909 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t think we get rid of people if they aren’t successful quickly enough. People either leave because they are wanted at bigger clubs or we sack them because they aren’t very good.
Just like Ralph? on 15:31 - Jan 26 with 886 viewsButty101

Just like Ralph? on 14:48 - Jan 26 by Sadoldgit

I don’t think we get rid of people if they aren’t successful quickly enough. People either leave because they are wanted at bigger clubs or we sack them because they aren’t very good.

The point is we are even more trigger happy than Chelsea, just their version of success being sat in 9th is un-acceptable for them.

Just like Ralph? on 15:46 - Jan 26 with 880 viewsSaintsforeverj

Just like Ralph? on 15:31 - Jan 26 by Butty101

The point is we are even more trigger happy than Chelsea, just their version of success being sat in 9th is un-acceptable for them.

The difference being, I think is that we had to act when Pellegrino was taking us down and Hughes was taking us down. Puel of course is arguable that we should have given him more time. Koeman left of his own accord and so did Poch. Chelsea have sacked every manager they have had for the past few years. Its arguable that had they given Mourinho, Conte, Ancelotti, Lampard more time, they probably would have turned it around. We rightly sacked useless managers, they sacked good ones that have won many trophies each.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Just like Ralph? on 23:21 - Jan 26 with 826 viewsTimSaint

Just like Ralph? on 13:24 - Jan 26 by Butty101

What does that make Saints then, if Chelsea are about short-termism? Since 2008 we have had 3 more managers than them.

Great choice of years to prove your point !!

I thought 2008 was a bit random until I remembered that it was our annus horribilis and I think we had 5 or 6 managers in that year alone !! :-)

Burley, Gorman and Dodd combo, Pearson, Poortvliet and Wotte perhaps or was he early '09 ?

TimSaint

Just like Ralph? on 07:11 - Jan 27 with 753 viewssaint22

Just like Ralph? on 23:21 - Jan 26 by TimSaint

I thought 2008 was a bit random until I remembered that it was our annus horribilis and I think we had 5 or 6 managers in that year alone !! :-)

Burley, Gorman and Dodd combo, Pearson, Poortvliet and Wotte perhaps or was he early '09 ?

Poortvliet OMG what a shambles that was
Makes last night seem not so bad
Just like Ralph? on 07:46 - Jan 27 with 724 viewsIngskneeslide

Just like Ralph? on 07:11 - Jan 27 by saint22

Yes, that season was a shambles. Unfortunately it wasn’t bad enough to see off the likes of you and your post-Euro 96 soft-as-shit want want want brigade though
Login to get fewer ads

Just like Ralph? on 09:09 - Jan 27 with 683 viewsBicester_North

Just like Ralph? on 07:11 - Jan 27 by saint22

Like OMG girlfriend

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Just like Ralph? on 09:43 - Jan 27 with 657 viewsButty101

Just like Ralph? on 23:21 - Jan 26 by TimSaint

Ok lets take it back to the start of the millennium. Saints 23 managers Chelsea 18

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024