Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adams 21:44 - Jan 30 with 2624 viewsMeonsaint

Not Premiership quality. He had 2 golden opportunities tonight. Ship him out Ralph.
Adams on 08:59 - Feb 1 with 449 viewsSonicBoom

I really like Adams, the only thing missing from his game is goals. I know some will say that is his job but it isn't, he offers other things.
His hold up play is generally good and his passing is excellent. In fact when we are in transition or on the break he plays other people in, better than anyone else at the club.
He also has intelligent movement around the box, witness the nice move when Ings slid him in on Saturday. Ings seems to appreciate playing with another player in his wavelength.

He does appear to be a confidence player though hence when he scores he tends to go on a run of goals. On Saturday trying to finish with his right instead of smacking it with his left was a sign he didn't back himself.
I'd stick with him, he has everything except that killer touch. I don't think he'll ever be the main striker but he will be an excellent strike partner.
Adams on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 404 viewsDorsetIan

I wouldn't single out Adams when the whole team is misfiring at the moment. To me he does look Premiership quality and the Adams Ings combo did get what would have been an equaliser were it not for the computer gamers in Stockley Park.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024