Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR 21:33 - Feb 2 with 1804 viewsMattFinish

Is doing for us again. Ridiculous
VAR on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 1779 viewscocklebreath

Not sure if I’m seeing things but that was never offside, I don’t get it, even the commentators said it was close when I thought it wasn’t at all, can someone put a still up cos that’s ridiculous

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

VAR on 22:16 - Feb 2 with 1685 viewsSaintal7

Our national game has become a fcuking laughing stock!
VAR on 22:18 - Feb 2 with 1662 viewsBicester_North

At least even the TV pundits are slagging it off, the first thing they started talking about in the studio.
Absolutely unbelievable. It’s got to be stopped

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

VAR on 22:18 - Feb 2 with 1664 views1885_SFC

VAR on 21:35 - Feb 2 by cocklebreath

Not sure if I’m seeing things but that was never offside, I don’t get it, even the commentators said it was close when I thought it wasn’t at all, can someone put a still up cos that’s ridiculous

Click to enlarge. Note the red line AFTER the blue line. Absolute fooking joke.

Old School is Cool

VAR on 22:26 - Feb 2 with 1628 viewsSadoldgit

VAR was supposed to take away human error. It would seem we would be better off with robots making decisions based on VAR rather than humans.
VAR on 22:32 - Feb 2 with 1589 viewsBicester_North

VAR on 22:26 - Feb 2 by Sadoldgit

VAR was supposed to take away human error. It would seem we would be better off with robots making decisions based on VAR rather than humans.

It should be the end of Dean if there’s any justice. The whole world of football is stunned by his decisions

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

VAR on 22:43 - Feb 2 with 1540 viewskingslandstand1

VAR on 22:32 - Feb 2 by Bicester_North

It should be the end of Dean if there’s any justice. The whole world of football is stunned by his decisions

As Ferdinand pointed out, he has sent more players off in the Prem than any other ref. When he went to the screen you could clearly see the screen had froze and he didn't see all the possible angles so he just thought "fuk it, I don't change my mind, I'm in charge"
VAR on 00:34 - Feb 3 with 1452 viewsMattFinish

Watch the replay of Dean going to consult the monitor. It's broken. The picture is frozen for the entire time he's there. You can see him asking for it to be rolled on but he walks away with the same view on the monitor. It's a shambles. Bednareks red card should be rescinded but we all know it won't be
Login to get fewer ads

VAR on 05:11 - Feb 3 with 1390 viewsBuenosSaint

VAR on 22:18 - Feb 2 by 1885_SFC

Click to enlarge. Note the red line AFTER the blue line. Absolute fooking joke.

I think the red line is marking che's hand.
Still shit rule and shit use of VAR.

Poll: The Long Future

VAR on 08:33 - Feb 3 with 1323 viewsFrontwheeler

VAR on 05:11 - Feb 3 by BuenosSaint

Thought you can’t score with your hand only prevent goals🙄🙄
VAR on 08:37 - Feb 3 with 1319 viewsDorsetIan

Its not necessary to draw lines on a screen to know that the players are in line.

That’s the issue here. The technology creates an offside decision which no fan or official could possibly see.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

VAR on 09:10 - Feb 3 with 1290 viewsdirk_doone

VAR on 05:11 - Feb 3 by BuenosSaint

There are 2 Man United players' feet on the red line. Adams was onside by at least 6 inches. Anyone could see that.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

VAR on 09:10 - Feb 3 with 1290 viewsBerber

The goal should have been allowed with or without VAR, the penalty would have been given without VAR, and there was contact, so whilst I am upset about the goal, happy to accept the penalty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024