Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RH grateful for fans support 18:43 - Feb 4 with 3362 viewsBerber

Said he was more emotional than after any win with the support given after the latest 9-0. I've always thought the "We March On" slogan was rubbish. In my head it always makes me think of the cr@p time under Mark Hughes. However, in our present circumstances, it has suddenly become meaningful.
RH grateful for fans support on 19:53 - Feb 6 with 625 viewsBicester_North

RH grateful for fans support on 18:32 - Feb 6 by franniesTache

What i'd do right now is give Ralph the cup, but i'm coming to the opinion he's part of the problem. We're incredibly one dimensional right now and you know exactly what you're going to get every time you play us so it's easy for the opposition.

The best description i can think of of Ralph right now is Chris Nicholl with better PR.

He's not a terrible manager, he's also nowhere near as good as people seem to think.

As for replacing him - which many people seem worried about - i'm not really sure it's as much of an issue as people worry. I mean so far we've finished 11th and 16th under him, we'll most like finish this season between 10th and 15th, is it really that hard to replace him with someone who'd achieve that too?

Probably. Under Puel until Van Dijk injury and Fonte f*cking off we still had a good defence.

Pellegrino was a disaster and Hughes kept us up due to a couple of teams being more shit than us. I know we have different people in charge now but due to the threadbare nature of our squad and lack of spend any managerial appointment will be a gamble on an unproven manager or a journeyman
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 19:57]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

RH grateful for fans support on 23:53 - Feb 6 with 516 viewsBicester_North

RH grateful for fans support on 18:32 - Feb 6 by franniesTache

What i'd do right now is give Ralph the cup, but i'm coming to the opinion he's part of the problem. We're incredibly one dimensional right now and you know exactly what you're going to get every time you play us so it's easy for the opposition.

The best description i can think of of Ralph right now is Chris Nicholl with better PR.

He's not a terrible manager, he's also nowhere near as good as people seem to think.

As for replacing him - which many people seem worried about - i'm not really sure it's as much of an issue as people worry. I mean so far we've finished 11th and 16th under him, we'll most like finish this season between 10th and 15th, is it really that hard to replace him with someone who'd achieve that too?

Be happy to finish 11th-17th nearly every season as long as we have a proper good go at the cups and beat a few of the big 6, while playing exciting football. What more can we hope for under the current board?

Koeman got us into Europe via the league but that’s hardly ever going to happen.

Hasenhuttl has given us wins against all the big clubs, a destruction of the skates, and reasonable finishes in the PL.

All that’s left for him to do is get us to Wembley. That’s the only way the 9-0’s and today will be blanked.

Edit- and win at Wembley. No more choked/unlucky finals
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 0:09]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

RH grateful for fans support on 01:17 - Feb 7 with 488 viewsfranniesTache

RH grateful for fans support on 23:53 - Feb 6 by Bicester_North

Be happy to finish 11th-17th nearly every season as long as we have a proper good go at the cups and beat a few of the big 6, while playing exciting football. What more can we hope for under the current board?

Koeman got us into Europe via the league but that’s hardly ever going to happen.

Hasenhuttl has given us wins against all the big clubs, a destruction of the skates, and reasonable finishes in the PL.

All that’s left for him to do is get us to Wembley. That’s the only way the 9-0’s and today will be blanked.

Edit- and win at Wembley. No more choked/unlucky finals
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 0:09]

Yup that’s basically identical to my thinking, we’re never really a club that’s going to push for europe in the league so the cups are everything.
RH grateful for fans support on 15:05 - Feb 7 with 405 viewsBerber

RH grateful for fans support on 01:17 - Feb 7 by franniesTache

Yup that’s basically identical to my thinking, we’re never really a club that’s going to push for europe in the league so the cups are everything.

We can agree on that being a good outcome.
RH grateful for fans support on 16:04 - Feb 7 with 377 viewsKennington

After Pellegrino and Puel, Ralph has at least given some much more watchable stuff. Problem as above that it’s always the same whatever the situation. This modern idea of a “philosophy” which is talked and written about so much by pundits is the problem. It’s of course absolute bollox and only crept in with Wenger. SAF never had a philosophy, and broadly no one else did either. But now every manager seems to need one and is pigeon holed into playing this way or that. Truth is a manager should set up the team to win the next game, so playing the same way every time is a bit strange if you think about it. Unless of course you’re Man City or Barcelona (perhaps not these days) but can play the same way as they’re billion pound squads.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 16:09]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

RH grateful for fans support on 17:36 - Feb 8 with 268 viewsPoirot

Really dont want to see a new club record set this week with six straight defeats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024