Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reality Thread 17:17 - Feb 6 with 2227 viewsHeisenberg

I can't believe what Im reading on here. Statements like disgrace to the city and never so felt so ashamed to be a Saints fan are unbelievable. It's a bad run ffs. If you think this team is a disgrace to the city then feck off and go and support someone else. I've never heard such a pile of whining shite from so called fans.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Reality Thread on 18:53 - Feb 6 with 584 viewscynicalsaint

Reality Thread on 18:51 - Feb 6 by Ingskneeslide

Spot on Heisenberg. We’re in a really bad run of form but reading this site you’d think no one had ever experienced that before following Saints! The Premier League seems to turn otherwise ordinary men into shrieking, spoilt cowards. Imagine if we got into Europe and our fans had to go up against the ultras from Germany, Italy, Eastern Europe. They’d be setting our stand on fire while our lot pissing their pants about substitutions or something

Mediocre is OK.

Accept average.

Do not seek improvement.

We meh on....
Reality Thread on 19:02 - Feb 6 with 556 viewsI_would

Reality Thread on 18:42 - Feb 6 by franniesTache

How about we accept there's a middle ground here, a big part of the problem is the cult of Ralph.

Somewhere between the club's marketing team and Ralph's enthusiastic waving at the fan a myth has grown around him as being the next Klopp or Poch'.

The truth is Ralph is closer to Chris Nicholl than he is to Poch or Koeman it's just that due to the managers before him he seems a lot better.

I actually don't think it'd do him any harm to have more pressure, it was pressure that eventually stopped him playing players out of position last season, after which we improved massively.

He had tremendous pressure from his previous german management about too much pressing and not enough defending and refusal to use a plan B. He agreed to have his contract terminated in the end due to the dispute with his football director.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Reality Thread on 19:04 - Feb 6 with 551 viewsSaintsforeverj

Reality Thread on 18:51 - Feb 6 by Ingskneeslide

Spot on Heisenberg. We’re in a really bad run of form but reading this site you’d think no one had ever experienced that before following Saints! The Premier League seems to turn otherwise ordinary men into shrieking, spoilt cowards. Imagine if we got into Europe and our fans had to go up against the ultras from Germany, Italy, Eastern Europe. They’d be setting our stand on fire while our lot pissing their pants about substitutions or something

OK, so let's just say, oh well never mind. Two 9 nil defeats that has only happened to us, yes only SFC in PL history but never mind it doesn't matter. It is just a bad run, even though we are only team in history to be embarrassed like this. Ralph himself has questioned the team's desire this evening after the team couldn't have a shot on target against 9 men. Oh well it doesn't matter that the players arn't giving their all on their 100 grand a week. Let's not question these grown men at all and just say never mind.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 19:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Reality Thread on 19:06 - Feb 6 with 540 viewscynicalsaint

Reality Thread on 19:04 - Feb 6 by Saintsforeverj

OK, so let's just say, oh well never mind. Two 9 nil defeats that has only happened to us, yes only SFC in PL history but never mind it doesn't matter. It is just a bad run, even though we are only team in history to be embarrassed like this. Ralph himself has questioned the team's desire this evening after the team couldn't have a shot on target against 9 men. Oh well it doesn't matter that the players arn't giving their all on their 100 grand a week. Let's not question these grown men at all and just say never mind.

Yup - it's all good. We are (should be) safe from relegation so nothing to see here (apart from supporters hopes / dreams) so move on...

Person i feel for most tonight? Jisheng Gao.

Imagine forking out 3m a month to see that kind of a performance.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 19:09]
Reality Thread on 19:11 - Feb 6 with 528 viewsIngskneeslide

Reality Thread on 18:53 - Feb 6 by cynicalsaint

Mediocre is OK.

Accept average.

Do not seek improvement.

We meh on....

How is that what I’m saying? I’m saying have a fecking sense of proportion. People saying ‘Ashamed to be a Southampton fan’ because we’ve lost a few games in a row in and otherwise (for us) excellent season? Have a word ffs
Reality Thread on 19:13 - Feb 6 with 517 viewsIngskneeslide

Reality Thread on 19:04 - Feb 6 by Saintsforeverj

Now you’re actually writing like a sarky outraged teenager. Point proven
Reality Thread on 19:14 - Feb 6 with 516 viewscynicalsaint

Reality Thread on 19:11 - Feb 6 by Ingskneeslide

How is that what I’m saying? I’m saying have a fecking sense of proportion. People saying ‘Ashamed to be a Southampton fan’ because we’ve lost a few games in a row in and otherwise (for us) excellent season? Have a word ffs

Wasn't directed at you. Apologies if you thought it was.

Just saying it's OK to get done 9-0 twice in 18 months and to turn in a gutless display against an injury ravaged, out of form 9 man Newcastle is OK.

Because we are saints and our ambitions aren't any higher than 'OK'

We won't (shouldn't) get relegated so it's all good.

We meh on...
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 19:15]
Reality Thread on 19:44 - Feb 6 with 464 viewsBicester_North

Reality Thread on 18:30 - Feb 6 by Sadoldgit

Yet you are not ashamed of this government about over 100,000 deaths from Covid? You really need to sort out your priorities. Funny how you cut Johnson some slack but aren’t prepared to do so with a team that was top of the league not so long ago? This is just football, not a matter of life or death, no matter what Shankley said. Yes we are having a poor run. There is no reason to believe that things wont pick up again soon. But carry on wetting the bed if it makes you feel better.

What the fûck

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Reality Thread on 19:46 - Feb 6 with 461 viewsSadoldgit

Reality Thread on 19:44 - Feb 6 by Bicester_North

What the fûck

You’ve not been following his posts then?
Reality Thread on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 456 viewsBicester_North

Reality Thread on 19:46 - Feb 6 by Sadoldgit

What’s Johnson and covid deaths got to do with Saints?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Reality Thread (n/t) on 19:48 - Feb 6 with 457 viewsSaintsforeverj

Reality Thread on 19:48 - Feb 6 by Bicester_North

What’s Johnson and covid deaths got to do with Saints?

He is obsessed because I voted Tory and doesn't like it because I am annoyed that the football players, who said there would be a reaction have let us down (again). He calls that bedwetting, despite calling the performance appalling himself.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:11]

Reality Thread on 19:50 - Feb 6 with 452 viewsSaintsforeverj

Reality Thread on 19:46 - Feb 6 by Sadoldgit

I haven't mentioned politics once in the football threads. You did that.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 3:49]

Reality Thread on 20:43 - Feb 6 with 393 viewssaint22

Reality Thread on 18:23 - Feb 6 by cynicalsaint

Minamino looked tidy though :-)

In the first half
Second half he seemed to inherit REdmonds backwards pass only disease
Where was the urgency for 25 minutes against 9/10 men
All the slow Ponderous passing back to keeper out to centre backs, causes us more problems than it’s worth especially when you have players who can’t pass
Need to be quicker and forwards
Diallo is a miss already each time he gets the ball he looks ahead
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 20:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024