Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Hypocracy 10:35 - Feb 20 with 861 viewsblambo

I shall not be buying a Saints replica shirt, 1-day discount or not...
Southampton FC pay lip-service to the issue of gambling by 'supporting' an App' while talking sponsorship from the gambling industry and plastering the ground with betting adverts.
Isn''t there enough damn money in the PL without taking blood money from these people ?
I am not having the sponsors name on my chest, or my conscience.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 10:37]
Saints Hypocracy on 12:16 - Feb 20 with 751 viewsBerber

Just my personal view, the survey sent out in the past few days is a disgrace, dozens of questions on clubs I don't care about, question after question on betting sponsors, none of which offer the opportunity to express dissatisfaction with them.

I just stopped completing it, tedious to the extreme, looks like it has been developed by an undergrad (though it comes under the l;abel of a marketing firm), abusing fans willingness to help the club "understand".

At my age, wearing club branded sportswear is a bit ridiculous, but I am not keen on it overall. Rip off pricess for not very good quality in the main. But I know others think it is worth it.

I don't think this kind of thing suitably answers the question, "Do you think the club cares?"
Saints Hypocracy on 12:35 - Feb 20 with 734 viewsBLEEDRED

I completed it, if anyone else gets it I would not bother starting it!!!
Why ask questions about Everton. CP, Liverpool??? I don't care who sponsors them, who makes their shirts
By the end I was just putting silly answers in
Saints Hypocracy on 22:20 - Feb 20 with 543 viewskingslandstand1

I saw the email tonight prior to reading thse posts and only when I saw the word survey I didn't bother going any further and deleted it ased on previous suveys sent out

I note the comment below about not having an opportunity to say negative things which we also had before

Reading these 3 posts glad I didn't bother
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024