Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday 10:48 - Feb 21 with 963 viewsblambo

Best thing:- The game was not ruined by VAR.
Worst thing:- Watching a team, so terrified of losing that they ran the clock down rather than try and win the game.
This does nothing to encourage me to waste the thick end of 100 quid on a pair of tickets when the game re-opens.
Or would 30,000 fans booing have changed what they did?
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 11:20 - Feb 21 with 915 viewsIngskneeslide

Strange take. After losing 6 in a row I’d have taken JWP trying to shove the ball up his arse to waste time rather than risk losing the game. We also sent 3 centre backs up for a corner in stoppage time so I don’t think it was as bad as you’re making out. Of all the possible criticisms of RH I would say playing it too safe is pretty low on the list.
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 11:34 - Feb 21 with 893 viewsBerber

The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 11:20 - Feb 21 by Ingskneeslide

Strange take. After losing 6 in a row I’d have taken JWP trying to shove the ball up his arse to waste time rather than risk losing the game. We also sent 3 centre backs up for a corner in stoppage time so I don’t think it was as bad as you’re making out. Of all the possible criticisms of RH I would say playing it too safe is pretty low on the list.

I think taking the point was the best approach once Chelsea equalised. If nothing else, just practising holding the line and not continuing to concede. Luckily, the Chelsea front 3 are rubbish currently, and I'm not sure the Tuchel approach will give them a lot of confidence.
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 12:05 - Feb 21 with 859 viewsblambo

The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 11:20 - Feb 21 by Ingskneeslide

I'm talking about in Injury time, after the corner.
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 12:47 - Feb 21 with 814 viewskingslandstand1

The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 11:34 - Feb 21 by Berber

I think taking the point was the best approach once Chelsea equalised. If nothing else, just practising holding the line and not continuing to concede. Luckily, the Chelsea front 3 are rubbish currently, and I'm not sure the Tuchel approach will give them a lot of confidence.

They knew what they were getting with Tuchel when they took him on. He was renowned for pi55ing players off with his approach at PSG and Dortmund but was heaped with praise for what he did at a club like Mainz, but his style gets results and he obviously doesn't do the arm round shoulder technique it seems - just ask Hudson-Odoi
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 10:19 - Feb 22 with 522 viewsSadoldgit

The best thing was a superbly taken goal. The worst thing was giving away a free shot at goal when they were otherwise struggling to score from open play. Most of us would have taken a point before the game today after the last 6 league games. Clearly time to regroup, start to get points on the board again and rebuild confidence. If we had conceded a goal in the last minute of stoppage time you can imagine the meltdown!
The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 10:44 - Feb 22 with 497 viewspjt50

The best thing and the worst thing about yesterday on 10:19 - Feb 22 by Sadoldgit

The best thing was a superbly taken goal. The worst thing was giving away a free shot at goal when they were otherwise struggling to score from open play. Most of us would have taken a point before the game today after the last 6 league games. Clearly time to regroup, start to get points on the board again and rebuild confidence. If we had conceded a goal in the last minute of stoppage time you can imagine the meltdown!

The finish was so good that it's easy to overlook the buildup — 10 passes in all starting with McCarthy. One of the few times in the first half that we managed to hang on to the ball.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024