Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season 21:57 - Mar 1 with 1462 viewscynicalsaint

before you all start getting up tight about tonight.

with romeu, diallo and kwp out i thought we put in a reasonable shift. maybe could have been a bit more incisive in the final third but only shipped one which is a definite improvement.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 21:58]
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:00 - Mar 1 with 1437 viewssaint22

I would take 17th now
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:02 - Mar 1 with 1420 viewscynicalsaint

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:00 - Mar 1 by saint22

I would take 17th now

we'll be fine. redmond is working his way back to his best and ings is starting to look dangerous again. with the chances we create we are due to give someone a spanking pretty soon. could be the blades on saturday...
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 22:03]
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:03 - Mar 1 with 1414 viewscocklebreath

Armstrong was excellent. We probably should have got a point. Adams and Redmond need to be dropped, Tella looks much better than both right now. Hopefully Djenepo isn’t injured, he played well.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:03 - Mar 1 with 1410 views1885_SFC

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:02 - Mar 1 by cynicalsaint

we'll be fine. redmond is working his way back to his best and ings is starting to look dangerous again. with the chances we create we are due to give someone a spanking pretty soon. could be the blades on saturday...

Old School is Cool

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1402 viewskingslandstand1

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:02 - Mar 1 by cynicalsaint

If I was you I'd have the moniker Cynical Saint
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1401 viewsBicester_North

This Redmond comment really made me chuckle

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:09 - Mar 1 with 1377 viewskingslandstand1

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:03 - Mar 1 by cocklebreath

Armstrong was excellent. We probably should have got a point. Adams and Redmond need to be dropped, Tella looks much better than both right now. Hopefully Djenepo isn’t injured, he played well.

Armstrong without doubt is best player at the moment and I'd go for POTS ahead of the obvious choice Ings.
Djenepo was having to cover for Bednerac too often at RB as well as his actual job for the game. Just wish he'd taken one of his 2 big (reasonable) chances at the end
Tella is looking good
Jury still out on Salusi
And as for Redmond getting as many game minutes as he is is just unbelievable
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:30 - Mar 1 with 1327 viewscynicalsaint

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 22:04 - Mar 1 by kingslandstand1

If I was you I'd have the moniker Cynical Saint

doh wrong sign-in. Thought i was using my sarcastic saint account.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 22:30]
Login to get fewer ads

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 08:24 - Mar 2 with 1155 viewsCenturion

17th is a hell of a lot better than 18th!
remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 15:24 - Mar 3 with 1009 viewsBuenosSaint

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 08:24 - Mar 2 by Centurion

17th is a hell of a lot better than 18th!

I would take 18th and win the FA Cup and in the process stop man city's quadruple.

Poll: The Long Future

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 15:30 - Mar 3 with 1004 viewsbarry_sanchez

I'd take 17th and Gao going to Goa and staying there.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 16:15 - Mar 3 with 985 viewsfranniesTache

remember 17th and a quarter final is a good season on 15:24 - Mar 3 by BuenosSaint

I would take 18th and win the FA Cup and in the process stop man city's quadruple.

I'll take winning something and relegation every time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024