Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good lads Doncaster 21:05 - Mar 2 with 860 viewsBicester_North

Lose their manager but still manage to turn over their play off rivals

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Good lads Doncaster on 21:44 - Mar 2 with 829 views1885_SFC

Josh Sims sauntered around the pitch unchallenged no doubt.

Old School is Cool

Good lads Doncaster on 09:52 - Mar 3 with 660 viewsIngskneeslide

Another bad night for angry pete_boggs/larry/straight_pass. Why are so many of their fans genuine weirdos, like the ones you sometimes see shouting “You’re an Arab” at passing cats?
Good lads Doncaster on 10:16 - Mar 3 with 641 viewskingslandstand1

Good lads Doncaster on 09:52 - Mar 3 by Ingskneeslide

Another bad night for angry pete_boggs/larry/straight_pass. Why are so many of their fans genuine weirdos, like the ones you sometimes see shouting “You’re an Arab” at passing cats?

For my sins I had to go own to Fratton at the weekend (essential journey I'm afraid to B&Q) with my missus, and as was waiting for me in the car park. When I got back to the car there was a genuine comment from her that summed it up.
"Don't people look strange and weird down here?"
She's not really up on this rivalry bit other thsn knowing of my dislike for anything skate ish
She felt better when back in the SO area as has suffered during the lockdown
Good lads Doncaster on 12:13 - Mar 3 with 586 viewsTimSaint

Good lads Doncaster on 21:44 - Mar 2 by 1885_SFC

Josh Sims sauntered around the pitch unchallenged no doubt.

Sims has enjoyed a nice double this season - beating the Skates home and away. He played an hour last night and also made his debut for Doncaster in their game at Fratton earlier this season and provided the assist for the winner.

All looking a bit tight at the top of League 1 at the moment - suspect the natives are getting a bit restless.

TimSaint

Good lads Doncaster on 12:59 - Mar 3 with 555 viewsdirk_doone

Good lads Doncaster on 12:13 - Mar 3 by TimSaint

Sims has enjoyed a nice double this season - beating the Skates home and away. He played an hour last night and also made his debut for Doncaster in their game at Fratton earlier this season and provided the assist for the winner.

All looking a bit tight at the top of League 1 at the moment - suspect the natives are getting a bit restless.

Little Pompey fans are desperate to get back into the Old Girl again so they can boo their team.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/boooooo-really-really-

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024