Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Pandemic 07:09 - Mar 6 with 3040 viewssaint22

After continuously patting himself on the back for the vaccine roll out and seemingly forgetting the ineptitude of the previous 12 months seems that Matt the Tw At has reverted to type

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/mar/05/anger-grows-at-offer-of-1-pay-ri

What a disgrace, the self serving Tories and Sunak is as bad despite his smile
I do hope people’s memories don’t fail come the next election
Peter Pandemic on 19:10 - Mar 14 with 845 viewssaint22

Peter Pandemic on 16:12 - Mar 14 by squidofdespair

The NHS have had to our a shift in for the first time in decades and isn’t boo hoo f__king hoo.

The country’s finances are in the sh1tter so no/one gets a pay rise.

Too. Bad.

If someone has to pay, make the fat and the old pay as they’re the ones we’ve had to protect. Fair enough, no?’

Add the smokers to that
Seems to me it’s the old sucking the life and cash out of this country
Peter Pandemic on 19:17 - Mar 14 with 836 viewskernow

Peter Pandemic on 19:10 - Mar 14 by saint22

Add the smokers to that

So let's euthanaise the over 40s. Good plan, yes?
Peter Pandemic on 21:04 - Mar 17 with 802 viewssaint22

This muppet
Does he ad lib his briefings? “Lumpy” someone get rid of this prick
Even Cummings is having a go at him now
Peter Pandemic on 22:31 - Mar 17 with 779 viewsBicester_North

Add the smokers to that

It’s quite possible the tobacco industry makes a positive nett contribution to the economy. Helps people to die young and save the drain on the government purse in old age, as well as the tax revenues.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Peter Pandemic on 06:19 - Mar 18 with 736 viewssaint22

Run out of vaccines already have we?
The big vaccine roll out, for some that is
Peter Pandemic on 15:07 - Mar 18 with 687 viewsfranniesTache

Peter Pandemic on 06:19 - Mar 18 by saint22

Run out of vaccines already have we?
The big vaccine roll out, for some that is

it really doesn't matter what your opinion is of this government their vaccine response has been exceptional and should be rightly lauded.

As for running out, surely you can understand that the demand for the vaccine is and always was going to be fair higher than the ability to produce it, and once countries like India started to order en masse some kind of delay was inevitable.

Not everything has to be a political football you know? You don't have to choose a side based on the colour of the team you support and stick to it rigidly (see also the people earlier in this thread somehow defending NHS workers not getting pay rises).

The tribalism of politics is so f*cking dumb, people seem to almost actively want to damage other people's lives - and often their own - because they don't seem to realise a political party or stance isn't a football team.
Peter Pandemic on 15:15 - Mar 18 with 684 viewssaint22

Peter Pandemic on 15:07 - Mar 18 by franniesTache

it really doesn't matter what your opinion is of this government their vaccine response has been exceptional and should be rightly lauded.

As for running out, surely you can understand that the demand for the vaccine is and always was going to be fair higher than the ability to produce it, and once countries like India started to order en masse some kind of delay was inevitable.

Not everything has to be a political football you know? You don't have to choose a side based on the colour of the team you support and stick to it rigidly (see also the people earlier in this thread somehow defending NHS workers not getting pay rises).

The tribalism of politics is so f*cking dumb, people seem to almost actively want to damage other people's lives - and often their own - because they don't seem to realise a political party or stance isn't a football team.

Oh already here they come the "vaccine roll out has been brilliant haven't the tories done so well"
Short memories
Peter Pandemic on 15:25 - Mar 18 with 673 viewsfranniesTache

Peter Pandemic on 15:15 - Mar 18 by saint22

Oh already here they come the "vaccine roll out has been brilliant haven't the tories done so well"
Short memories

no not short memories, i remember what went before and have issues with them for that, but i also believe in praise where praise is due, and the praise is due for the roll out.
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Pandemic on 09:22 - Mar 25 with 564 viewsRon11

Add the smokers to that

I didn't see old Captain Tom ignoring Covid separation rules, spitting snot at and attacking the Police, committing acts of vandalism on the streets or even attempting to evoke mob rule.
Let's be real Stalinists shall we, and starve out anyone over the age of sixty, and especially the really old ones who fought against nazism so you can pop up now and have the freedom to spout your hate driven shite.
Peter Pandemic on 09:46 - Mar 25 with 539 viewssaint22

Peter Pandemic on 09:22 - Mar 25 by Ron11

I didn't see old Captain Tom ignoring Covid separation rules, spitting snot at and attacking the Police, committing acts of vandalism on the streets or even attempting to evoke mob rule.
Let's be real Stalinists shall we, and starve out anyone over the age of sixty, and especially the really old ones who fought against nazism so you can pop up now and have the freedom to spout your hate driven shite.

Lets hope all us under 50 get vaccinated hey, or its gonna be another year of lockdown is it not?
Thats if Door Matt hasnt screwed up again......
Peter Pandemic on 10:48 - Mar 25 with 516 viewsBazza

Peter Pandemic on 09:46 - Mar 25 by saint22

Lets hope all us under 50 get vaccinated hey, or its gonna be another year of lockdown is it not?

Is the ‘under 50’ your IQ grouping Saint tutu
Peter Pandemic on 11:01 - Mar 25 with 512 viewsKennington

Peter Pandemic on 09:46 - Mar 25 by saint22

If he’s a “Door Matt” that suggests you think he’s not a decision maker, as doormats are usually people being told what to do. So even you’re insults don’t make sense.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024