Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists 15:29 - Mar 7 with 1793 viewsmeeee

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 1677 viewsboromat

Talking of cock ups. Anyone know if the Lance Key goal is on the internet anywhere? I know it made it onto lots of footballing comedy videos at the time 😂. I've tried searching but not found it yet. Might help if I knew which game it was.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:28 - Mar 7 with 1636 viewsTomRAFC

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:08 - Mar 7 by boromat

Talking of cock ups. Anyone know if the Lance Key goal is on the internet anywhere? I know it made it onto lots of footballing comedy videos at the time 😂. I've tried searching but not found it yet. Might help if I knew which game it was.

That happened during one of my first Dale games! 😂

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1632 viewsTVOS1907

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:08 - Mar 7 by boromat

If only someone had a YouTube channel containing loads of old Dale footage...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:48 - Mar 7 with 1580 viewsboromat

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:29 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

Brilliant cheers TVOS I did have a look at the channel but without knowing which game I was struggling.

And people think we're bad at the moment 🤣

Poll: What are we more excited for?

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 17:28 - Mar 7 with 1515 views100notout

Thought the OP was talking about Fondles then!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 20:42 - Mar 7 with 1309 viewsYorkshire_Dale

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 16:29 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

Great to see this is not the first time Dale are a laughing stock?
If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 21:12 - Mar 7 with 1282 viewsTVOS1907

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 20:42 - Mar 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Great to see this is not the first time Dale are a laughing stock?

No, we've also finished bottom of the whole Football League a few times, won only two games in a season and, allegedly, been one vote away from being elected out of the league.

Some people probably took a lot of pleasure out of those as well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 19:20 - Mar 8 with 983 viewspioneer

If anyone needs cheering up here’s a reminder that this video exists on 21:12 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

No, we've also finished bottom of the whole Football League a few times, won only two games in a season and, allegedly, been one vote away from being elected out of the league.

Some people probably took a lot of pleasure out of those as well.

not forgetting being knocked out of the FACup by non league teams 7 times in a 12 year spell across 1970s and 1980s. That must be some kind of record - the team non league teams relished being drawn against.

But as with all of these desperately difficult times we survived...while their pleasure was shortlived.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024