Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keeper 21:35 - Mar 18 with 1037 viewssaint22

Who starts Saturday??
Keeper on 21:44 - Mar 18 with 1026 viewsgreen

Forster to continue playing as I think we need our best team to keep us on track to win the FA Cup
Keeper on 22:47 - Mar 18 with 978 viewsForeverred

I believe Fraser deserves to keep his place, people moaned that he was at fault with Brighton’s first goal, firstly it was a fine header-by dunk, secondly Bertrand should have challenge for the ball. Second goal he had no chance with, again poor marking let him down. He also made two vital saves that kept us in the game. He has only let in 3 goals in 7 matches, so let him continue for the rest of the season.
Keeper on 06:26 - Mar 19 with 882 viewssaint22

Keeper on 22:47 - Mar 18 by Foreverred

I believe Fraser deserves to keep his place, people moaned that he was at fault with Brighton’s first goal, firstly it was a fine header-by dunk, secondly Bertrand should have challenge for the ball. Second goal he had no chance with, again poor marking let him down. He also made two vital saves that kept us in the game. He has only let in 3 goals in 7 matches, so let him continue for the rest of the season.

I fully agree the question is more does Ralph see it that way? He seems to have some weird faith in McCarthy
Keeper on 06:44 - Mar 19 with 869 viewsHeisenberg

I’m struggling to whip up any enthusiasm or interest in this. Let’s face it even if we win we will be drawn against far superior opponents with absolute no chance. Maybe it’s a wider issue but with each week I’m losing interest in football. If the weathers nice I doubt I will even watch it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Keeper on 07:45 - Mar 19 with 846 viewsAndylad63

Much as Heinsenberg, I too have completely lost interest in football this season. That said I believe Macarthy is a better shot stopper but has lost confidence, overall Forster is a better keeper but if far more likely to mess up. Neither has great distribution although I think big Fraser's no nonsense approach is more risk adverse where Mcarthy is more likely to trigger a quick counter-attack or give away a stupid goal with a more creative attempt to pass out of defence. Perhaps the potential benefits of Mcarthy's style is what appeals to Ralf over Forster's bang it up field asap or fall on the ball and allow both teams to reset. Both keepers have England caps so aren't as bad as many would have you think, and when at the top of their game both are formidable but neither is!
Keeper on 15:25 - Mar 19 with 756 viewscocklebreath

Keeper on 06:44 - Mar 19 by Heisenberg

I’m struggling to whip up any enthusiasm or interest in this. Let’s face it even if we win we will be drawn against far superior opponents with absolute no chance. Maybe it’s a wider issue but with each week I’m losing interest in football. If the weathers nice I doubt I will even watch it.

Really? I know we’ve got no chance of winning the cup but to say you’d rather go for a walk? It’s the passhun init.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Keeper on 15:42 - Mar 19 with 745 viewsVeloSaint

Keeper on 06:26 - Mar 19 by saint22

I fully agree the question is more does Ralph see it that way? He seems to have some weird faith in McCarthy

Does he? think it will be Forster until the end of the season now fitness permitting.
Keeper on 16:32 - Mar 19 with 722 viewskingslandstand1

Keeper on 06:44 - Mar 19 by Heisenberg

I wouldn't go as far as going for a walk if it's on TV, but I'm nowhere near as excited as if it was a game we could go to.

Great, we could get to Wembley for a semi-final ......................... oh, wait a minute, the TEAM can get to a semi-final but imaging the excitement if 40,000 Saints fans could be there and we could actually enjoy the day out with our mates and the players as they and Ralph do that stupid run and bow thing in front of us!

That is what football at this level should be

Afraid while I will always follow and watch Saints on the tele, I'm not exactly overly wetting my pants about the game - no doubt the B'muff fans will be as we are their biggest ever rivals etc and still don't realise they are not ours. But it would be good to beat them and shut them up!
Login to get fewer ads

Keeper on 16:51 - Mar 19 with 713 viewsdwayne_dibley

does it actually matter compared to the relegation fight

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Keeper on 18:48 - Mar 19 with 676 viewsForeverred

I suppose it’s possible for saints to win tomorrow, and Man City to win against Everton, now they could meet saints in the semi final. Our first reaction is no chance,but city will be going for four titles,Premier league , carabao cup final, champions league, and if they beat Everton the FA cup also. so I reckon the FA cup would be the one they would sacrifice .so assuming it works out that way, and it’s a big if ,then whoever draws them in the semi finals of the FA cup they would probably play a weakened side, and if you look at their fixtures ,April is going to be a busy time for city. On any given day a third string city would still beat most teams but the unexpected could happen .So if we beat the cherries, the semi final might not be so daunting as we might think.
Keeper on 20:15 - Mar 19 with 628 viewskingslandstand1

Keeper on 18:48 - Mar 19 by Foreverred

I suppose it’s possible for saints to win tomorrow, and Man City to win against Everton, now they could meet saints in the semi final. Our first reaction is no chance,but city will be going for four titles,Premier league , carabao cup final, champions league, and if they beat Everton the FA cup also. so I reckon the FA cup would be the one they would sacrifice .so assuming it works out that way, and it’s a big if ,then whoever draws them in the semi finals of the FA cup they would probably play a weakened side, and if you look at their fixtures ,April is going to be a busy time for city. On any given day a third string city would still beat most teams but the unexpected could happen .So if we beat the cherries, the semi final might not be so daunting as we might think.

That City scenario may depend on how close the FA and Champs League finals are to each other, but they will want to take all 4 seriously no matter what they say publically
Keeper on 20:50 - Mar 19 with 612 viewsgrumpy

I hope were 3-0 up by half time because you know what happens in the second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024