Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Race report 07:27 - Apr 2 with 3809 viewssaint22

Only this self serving right wing bunch of fools could get this so wrong
And people wonder why racism is so ingrained in society

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/01/doreen-lawrence-says-no-10-report-

Shameful and nothing less
Race report (n/t) on 11:14 - Apr 3 with 1299 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 11:30 - Apr 3 with 1270 viewscocklebreath

Soggy is really old and massively woke, can you imagine a student Soggy? He’d have been intolerable

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Race report on 11:51 - Apr 3 with 1250 viewsBazza

Race report on 11:11 - Apr 3 by Sadoldgit

I’m just quoting the figures. But let’s carrying on pretending that there isn’t a problem eh? You just need to convince the people being racially abused though.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/20/racism-on-the-rise-since-brexit-vo
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:15]

Guardian poll that supposedly shows increase in racism since Brexit only interviewed 1006 people from ethnic minorities. Since these minorities total in excess of 6m that poll whatever the sampling method is way too small to be of any value, or more specifically is statistically insignificant.
Perhaps the Guardian knows that!
Race report on 11:56 - Apr 3 with 1244 viewsSadoldgit

in year ending March 2020, there were 105,090 hate crimes recorded by the police in England and Wales, excluding Greater Manchester police, an increase of 8 per cent compared with year ending March 2019 (97,446 offences)

The above is a direct quote from the Hate Crime report.
Race report on 11:59 - Apr 3 with 1237 viewsJaySaint

Race report on 11:56 - Apr 3 by Sadoldgit

in year ending March 2020, there were 105,090 hate crimes recorded by the police in England and Wales, excluding Greater Manchester police, an increase of 8 per cent compared with year ending March 2019 (97,446 offences)

is that all?

out of a population of nearly 70 million people

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Race report on 12:15 - Apr 3 with 1218 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 11:59 - Apr 3 by JaySaint

is that all?

out of a population of nearly 70 million people

You don’t think that is a problem? You do know most of these go unreported so this is the tip of the iceberg. I expect you’ll be telling us next that sexual assault on women is a small matter too?
Race report on 12:21 - Apr 3 with 1213 viewsJaySaint

Race report on 12:15 - Apr 3 by Sadoldgit

You don’t think that is a problem? You do know most of these go unreported so this is the tip of the iceberg. I expect you’ll be telling us next that sexual assault on women is a small matter too?

"Most things go unreported"

How much is 'most things'...?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Race report on 12:28 - Apr 3 with 1192 viewsBison

The reported crimes were also increasing before Brexit , there was also a spike of them after the Manchester Arena bombing. The terror and atrocities a certain demographic are inflicting on the people is bound to have a knock on effect , extremism breeds extremism. Some people dont help by ignoring the views of one group and being apologetic to the actions of the others.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Race report on 19:59 - Apr 6 with 1000 viewsbarry_sanchez

Race report on 11:56 - Apr 3 by Sadoldgit

Are these all to do with Brexit?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Race report on 20:00 - Apr 6 with 998 viewsbarry_sanchez

Race report on 12:15 - Apr 3 by Sadoldgit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56650674

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Race report on 20:02 - Apr 6 with 994 viewsbarry_sanchez

Race report on 20:00 - Apr 6 by barry_sanchez

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56650674

SOG, I handed you your arse so many times on Pap's woke a web, I see Russia is being aggressive today and previously, nothing mentioned on woke a web, white liberal luxury guilt abounds there but relevance and self awareness not so.

Race report on 22:51 - Apr 6 with 951 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 20:02 - Apr 6 by barry_sanchez

SOG, I handed you your arse so many times on Pap's woke a web, I see Russia is being aggressive today and previously, nothing mentioned on woke a web, white liberal luxury guilt abounds there but relevance and self awareness not so.

I’m sorry Barry but I don’t really know what any of this means. If you are trying to infer that I support Purim in any shape or form then you are mistaken. Nor do I support sexual related crimes no matter who commits them. Perhaps I have misunderstood your point?
Race report on 09:56 - Apr 7 with 889 viewsbarry_sanchez

Race report on 22:51 - Apr 6 by Sadoldgit

I’m sorry Barry but I don’t really know what any of this means. If you are trying to infer that I support Purim in any shape or form then you are mistaken. Nor do I support sexual related crimes no matter who commits them. Perhaps I have misunderstood your point?

No you're just merely selective on whom you comment upon in a weak attempt to strengthen an already weak argument.
Pap's woke a web is the place for that.

Race report on 17:28 - Apr 7 with 843 viewsSadoldgit

Race report on 09:56 - Apr 7 by barry_sanchez

No you're just merely selective on whom you comment upon in a weak attempt to strengthen an already weak argument.
Pap's woke a web is the place for that.

I still have no idea what you are talking about so maybe let’s just park it and move on?
Race report on 20:18 - Apr 7 with 802 viewsbarry_sanchez

Race report on 17:28 - Apr 7 by Sadoldgit

I still have no idea what you are talking about so maybe let’s just park it and move on?

You parked it and forgot where you left it.

Race report on 21:24 - Apr 7 with 774 viewsstmichael

Middle aged white man campaigning for Black people who neither want or need their divisive outrage.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Race report on 07:57 - Apr 8 with 725 viewskentsouthampton

Race report on 08:33 - Apr 2 by JaySaint

The heavily diverse group of people leading the report, did not fit the left wing woke narrative.

I guess like Brexit, they didnt know what they were doing and must do it again?

You do realise they cherry picked the thought's of some of that diverse group and left out things like "institutional racist bias in healthcare outcomes", they are up in arms about it, the rest of that diverse group weren't even consulted and had nothing to do with the input bar the government adding their names to it.
Race report on 09:44 - Apr 8 with 700 viewsBicester_North

Race report on 07:57 - Apr 8 by kentsouthampton

You do realise they cherry picked the thought's of some of that diverse group and left out things like "institutional racist bias in healthcare outcomes", they are up in arms about it, the rest of that diverse group weren't even consulted and had nothing to do with the input bar the government adding their names to it.

That true Hucksake?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Race report on 09:49 - Apr 8 with 698 viewssaint22

Race report on 07:57 - Apr 8 by kentsouthampton

Of course he doesn't understand that side of it
what member of the self serving BoJo support team on here would?
Race report on 10:12 - Apr 8 with 689 viewsBicester_North

Race report on 09:49 - Apr 8 by saint22

Of course he doesn't understand that side of it
what member of the self serving BoJo support team on here would?

Are you a dedicated troll or really this much of a simpleton, I can never decide.

Race report on 10:36 - Apr 8 with 671 viewssaint22

Race report on 10:12 - Apr 8 by Bicester_North

Are you a dedicated troll or really this much of a simpleton, I can never decide.

What's certain is whatever you think (if you think at all) it will be wildly wrong
Race report on 11:50 - Apr 8 with 647 viewsBazza

Race report on 10:36 - Apr 8 by saint22

What's certain is whatever you think (if you think at all) it will be wildly wrong

That is so childish, I suppose you’re on your Easter holidays?
Race report on 12:03 - Apr 8 with 640 viewsBicester_North

Race report on 10:36 - Apr 8 by saint22

I think you are a really intelligent person who knows a lot about football.

I also think you always tell the truth about your successful jet set lifestyle.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 12:04]

Race report on 14:16 - Apr 8 with 611 viewssaint22

Race report on 12:03 - Apr 8 by Bicester_North

I think you are a really intelligent person who knows a lot about football.

I also think you always tell the truth about your successful jet set lifestyle.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 12:04]

Oh I see what you did there, such clever girl aren't you?
Race report on 21:15 - Apr 8 with 564 viewsChesham_Saint

Race report on 11:20 - Apr 2 by saint22

Maybe that's because white people don't quite get the definition of racism
One glance at this board would tell you thats pretty clear
Of course class plays a part as does education or lack of it

“One glance at this board”? What an egregiously stupid thing to say.

Unless you’re some kind of X-Man with super-human powers which allow you to tell a person’s ethnicity and sex through a user name or avatar, I put it to this board that you’re talking bollocks again.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024